CHAPTER 3

JUNGKOOK POV

It was already 2 week after that incident happen, but it still vividly in my memory..Why I feel like something wrong and missing??ahh..Better I go to the class and sleep..I cant get sleep yesterday night though coz my hyungs..

AUTHOR POV
Jungkook went his class and straight to his desk.He sleep till the homeroom teacher, ms Jin Young got inside the class.

MS JIN YOUNG POV

"ok class..Get to your seat quickly..before I start the class I want to introduce a new student..You can come in now,new student.."that girl went inside the class.

I can hear all student of my class praised her beauty..I looked each one faces of my student and..Why was he still sleep now!!!!

"yah!!JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

JUNGKOOK POV

I wake up after I heard someone shouted my name.Erhhh..Its just ms jin young..Why must she shouted in this morning??

"waeyo??"i ask in lazy mood..I looked at her and I just realized there was someone beside her..Gasped..Isnt that..Halla??

"Jeon shi..Plizz dont make me angry infront of this new girl..I want to leave some good impression on her..Geezz..Ok..Halla shii, you can introduce yourself.."Halla step front..

"hello..My name is Lee Han La but you can call me Halla..its nice to meet you guys.."she looked at everyone in class and suddenly our eyes meet each other..I just staring at her and she..Just smile??

"Halla shii you can seat beside that guy,Jeon Jungkook.."Halla bowed to ms jin young and straight to her place.
I keep on staring at her.She turn her head to my way and our eyes once again meet..She smiled again like she doesnt know or have meet me before.

What the heck!?? Did she really forgot about me??

///Fast forward///
after class

It was annoying..All my friends going crazy for that Halla girl..honestly.. why she behave like she doesnt ever have met me??

I walk out from class,want to go to canteen but I saw Halla walked past me and she dont even bother to look at me..It cant do..😒😒I hold her wrist and take her to the rooftop..

On rooftop
(the bold one was halla)

"Why are you behave like you dont know me??"I said as soon as we got to rooftop and iI release her hand

"I know you??when??"

"what!!you already forgot me after I save you from you stupid action?!!and you also make me piggyback you!!!!"😡😡 how could she forgot about me!!!

HALLA POV

(the bold one was jungkook)

"what!!you already forgot after I save you from you stupid action?!!and you also make me piggyback you!!!!"he really looked like he irritated..

So he really that boy?!"you really that guy who I meet on the rooftop on that day??"I ask in disbelieve

"YES!!"

"Omo..Mianhe..I afraid that I might mistaken you..So thats way I behave like I dont know..You.."I bowed to him..How could I forgot about him anyway..He was my savior..😊😊

"sigh..Its okay..At least you still remembered.."

"and thank you that you take me home and not leave me.."I bowed to him again..

"how could I leave you alone after your mom told me to..So..How you now?feeling better??"Aww..He concerned about me😋

"by the way..its thanks to you that I able to see my mom again..if you dont stop me that day maybe I cant hear mom's voice ever again..kamsahamida!!"

"okay okay..I know that you really thankful to me but stop say thank you..it make me embarassed.."he rub his neck coz feeling embarassed..haha..what a cutie..

"I think I can survive here.."Im talk to myself

"what??"

"ermm..nothing..by the way..can you be my friend??*blushed*you are the one that I know beside my brother in this school.."

"you have brother here??who??"

"its me..Im Halla's brother.." we both looked at the voicecame from..its Mark oppa!!

TBC..

P/S:sorry if the story is little bit boring or what..And short too..Plizz vote and comment..