SPECIAL CHAPTER!!!PT.2

Krystal run from mark's office and she doesnt know where to go since she dont want to go home yet.

"where I should go now??"she wiped her tears and after long thinks she decided to go to cafe.

while she tried to calm herself,her phone ringing.She look at caller ID And it was Mark.She hang the phone. Later her phone obce again ringing and it showed Halla.

krystal- halla...

Halla- unnie..Are you okay?you sound like crying

Krystal- halla..Im hurt!!*sob**sob*

Halla- tell me where you are..I will come..

Krystal- Im at _______ cafe.

Halla hang her phone and after a few minutes she arrive.

HALLA POV

It was mark who told me to comfort krystal unnie.I saw she sit at corner cafe far from people.I get near her and I shocked to see her puffy eyes.

"unnie..What happen"I took a sit front her

"halla...Im*sob* fight with mark.."

"how?it rare to see you two fight.."I really curious.They never had big fight before.And if they fight either of them will apologize And I never get into their fight before...😔😔

She told me everything.And I also find it was Mark fault.It not like I dont know about Mark's problem but it was hurt too see krystal unnie like this.

"unnie..You should go back..I will talk to him.."

"no..Its okay..You didnt need to.."

"no!I will talk to him!now..Lets go..I will send you home.."after that I call jungkook to pick us and send krystal unnie to her apartment.

"wow...She really look....Sad.." jungkook said as soon as krystal unnie get out from car.

"well..Now send me to my family company..I need to meet Mark oppa."

"what I am now?your driver?"

"hurry up,ahjussi!!"

//skip forward///

NO ONE POV

"Oppa!!!"halla barged into mark office.Mark startled and see halla mad face.There Jungkook and victoria behind halla.

"sorry..I cant stop her.."victoria said.

"its okay..noona can go now.."after victoria go to her desk,Halla check if anyone would listen to their conv later Then she closed the door.

"how krystal?"

"why you dont ask her by yourself.."halla smirked then march to mark and holding his collar.

"wow..Halla..Im your brother.."

"I dont care..even you my brother but if you hurt unnie I will not sit still.."

"halla..Respect your elder.."jungkook tried to make halla loose her grip.

"did she said anything to you?"mark ask as halla let mark collar.

"yeah..Are you cheat her?"

"no!!I will never cheat her!!"

"then its all misunderstanding..you should apologize to her.."

"yeah..She look worse when she cry..you should put your ego away"jungkook said as he know Mark was really egoist.

"no..Its not my fault..It was she who misunderstood..can you go now?I have meeting later.."he said and that make halla and jungkook sighed.