CHAPTER 18

YUNA POV

"so..where is she??"

shit!she ask about me!!I looked at hoseok nervously..he looked at me

"she is here eomma.."he walk towards me..I bet everyone was curious now..

he put his arm around me.. "eomma..meet my girlfriend,Kim Yuna.."I smiled nervously and bowed to his eomma.

"Kim Yuna imnida.."I could feel the eyes was staring at me.

"what!!!!"I flinched at everyone shout

"since when?!"girls shouted at me.

"ugh..can you guys not shout?"I glared at them and turn to mrs. Jung with a smile.

"oh..hoseok-ah..you really make good choice..she was pretty.."mrs.jung pinch my cheeks and she went to kitchen.

"ugh..I was so scared.."I sit on sofa

"unnie!why you dont tell us?!"

"ugh..jane can you not shout?"

"but.."they all look at me

"ask hoseok and youngjae.."

"youngjae?"they all look at youngjae then hoseok then me

"well..I know about them..since they first date.."youngjae grinned.

"okay..relax guys..since you know already..will I make it officially?"hoseok smirk at me.no way..he pull me and kiss me infront of them!! I pushed him

"byuntae!!"

and hoseok eat dinner with a red mark on his cheek....

///skip forward///

HALLA POV

"yah!lets take a break..I think my legs will break if we continued.."I said to jungkook and he nodded agreeing with me.we sit at the corner of the room watching the others practice.well..we practice separately coz we divided to 3 category..

"halla!!buy me snacks and drinks!!here money.."Mark oppa tossed his wallet to me.I rolled my eyes.this is what I dont like being dongsaeng!!Always get bullied by oppa!!

"us too!!"I glared at others and they just laughed at me.I walk to door.

"let me go with you.."jungkook said but I pushed him to sit down

"no..let me buy alone..you have to rest coz you had more part than me in dance chereoghraphy.."

"its okay.."he insist to go

"no!rest!I dont want you faint whEn practice.."he nodded understand and I give a sweetest smile to him.

at convinience store

"hmm..lets see.."I look at food racks.I saw a wasabi nut and I smirked evilly.

"I will buy this to Mark oppa.."and I walk to other racks.My eyes focus on food that I dont realize there was someone infront of me.I bumped to that person.the things that he hold scattered on the floor.

"mianhe..mianhe..I dont see you there.."I picked up his thing and stood to give that to him.

"halla?"my eyes widen as I saw him

"mingyu-shi..what you doing here?isnt you school at busan?why you in seoul?"Im bombarred the questions to him..

"erm..me and my friend..erm..take a walk..erm..at han river.."he rubbed his back neck.

"oh..then why you here?are you alone?"

"yes..Im think to give a visit to you so..Im stop by for awhile."he smiled shyly.