CHAPTER 22

AUTHOR POV

Halla went to her school and straight to rooftop.she saw a girl at the edge of rooftop.

"yein-ah.."that girl turn.

"halla..I thought you never come..its nice to see you again.."she said sarcastically

"stop bother my friends..yein-ah.."halla approach her slowly.

"huh?I didnt bother them.."she smirked.

"dont play dumb..I know you behind of all the trouble.."halla now right in front of yein.yein laugh loudly.

"so..you know..."she smirked.

//while Mark and others meet at park.//

"why you called us?"namjoon ask

"I need you all help..Halla missing!"

"what!?"jungkook shouted disbelief

"jungkook..did halla told you something like where she going?"krystal ask

"no..but she told me she going to end everything so please be patient..and I called her but she doesnt pick.."

"I know this will happen.."

"krystal..can you explain to us what happen right know?"minju hold krystal hand to make she calm down.

"well..actually..Im the one who know about this..whats happen to Yuna,minju and others was yein doing..so..maybe now Halla meet her right now.."

"why you dont told us early!!?"yujin grab krystal's collar.

"unnie!calm down!"jane pulled yujin.bambam help jane and immediately hug yujin after she let go of krystal.

"mianhe.."krystal cried.

"now..we have to find her before something happen.."Mark said and everyone agreed.

"krystal and jungkook follow me.."then they split up.

//HALLA AND YEIN..//

"so you think I will just stop?"yein ask halla.

"no..I dont think like that..bcoz you always want something in return.."

"good that you know..then what you will give me to stop bother your friends?"

"beat me as much as you want.."

"as you want.."yein punch halla's face.halla fall.before halla could get up yein kick halla's back.She beat halla untill she lost her breath.she stopped to take a breath.

"you must hate me so much for doing you like this.."yein pull halla's hair to get halla up.

"no..I didnt hate you..I still love you...as my frie--"a punch land on halla's face before she could finish her sentence.

"you think your words will stop me!!?such a sweet talker!!"she yelled and kick halla's stomach.halla cough a bit

"no!its true!!I still think you as my friend!!"halla tried to yelled but its make her stomach in pain.

"what you talking about bitch!!"yein kick her again.halla moaning in pain.

"Im said that you're still my friend even you do bad things to me.."halla said in low voice but yein still heard that.yein felt guilty for awhile but she brushed that feelings away.

"even though you know that from the start Im friend with you coz your fame?"

"yes..even though I know that but you're the first friend I make after transfer...you the first that Im talking to...you the first female friend that hug me everytime we met..you're the first.."halla said in weak tone..halla try to get up and approached yein.she smiled to yein make yein shocked.

"why you still smile?"

"bcoz I remembered that best time we spent together..with krystal unnie.."

"then let me brushed that memory away.."yein walk to halla but unfortunately her leg kick something hard and she fall...off the roof.

"yein!!!"

///MARK&KRYSTAL&JUNGKOOK///

"where the hell is halla?"mark looked around.its the fourth place they go but he find halla nowhere.

"mark..calm down..if you like this its will be more difficult to find her.."krystal hold Mark's hand.

"hey..they found where Halla was.."jungkook put his phone in his pocket.

"where?"

"our school rooftop.."as jungkook told them,they quickly run to their school.

//HALLA&YEIN//

Yein opened her eyes and look down.her hands was holding halla's hand tightly as she dont want to fall from the the buildings.

halla others hand was holding to edge of the roof.she was bearing the pain as.

"halla..dont let go of my hands.."yein climb to hug halla.halla hold her tightly.

"I wont..now shout for help!!I dont think I can bear it!!"halla said with clenching the teeth as she was in pain.

"help!!help!!!"yein keep shout for help.halla's grip of roof become weaker.

"yein..I think I cant hold it anymore....we will...falling down...."halla tried hard to keep the grip.

"no..you can..just a little more..."for the first time yein talk to halla with a sweet tone.

"mianhe..but I cant..yein..Im sorry for everything I did to you.."

"then told me why you want me and my ex-boyfriend to break up.."

"then I will told you when we can be safe..or in heaven.."

"then tighten your grip!!!"yein scold halla but halla was smiling like she was willing to die.she slowly let her grip.

'as long as Im died with my friend'  she whispered to yein.

"halla..mianhe..gomawoyo..for always think me as your friend.."yein crying and slowly close her eyes,ready for whatever happen to them.halla let her hand go...

goodbye...the two said bye to each other..

TBC...

WHAT!! HALLA AND YEIN FALLING FROM THE ROOF??WHAT HAPPEN NEXT?!WAIT TILL NEXT CHAPTER..PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE..LOVE YA!!