CHAPTER 11

JUNGKOOK POV

"now..Let play!!"

"jackson..Shut up.We all think now"minju noona hit Jackson hyung

"arghh!!I cant think any!!we think for half an hour already.."he make noise again.All of us sighed..Huh...

I look at Halla.She really thinking hard.Oh my..How I gonna confess to her?huhh...

"hey..How about we make colourful concept this time?last time we use black as our colour concept.."mark hyung break silence.

"hmm..Good idea!but not colourful.. Just pick cheer colour."Yoongi hyung give another idea.

"how about we split into groups? 3 groups.choreoghraphy group,song group and outfit group."jaebum hyung also give a good idea.

"yeah..Bcoz this time we need to sing and dance.."Minju noona agreed to Jaebum.

So we split into group.
Choreoghraphy group:
Minju
Jimin
Yugyeom
Jhope
Jaebum
Jane

song group:
Yoongi
Junior
Namjoon
Youngjae
Mark
Yuna
Jin
Yujin

Outfit group:
Jungkook
Taehyung
Bambam
Jackson
Halla

"no..I want to be with Yujin.."bambam tried to hug yujin but immediatly stopped by jackson and taehyung

"No excuse,bambam.."taehyung hold bambam hand

"lets go..to shopping!!"jackson hold another hands.me and Halla follow from behind.

///skip///

HALLA POV

So now..We are at town..Dont know what to do..

"yah?what should we do??"I ask jackson,bambam and taehyung since they older than me.

"dont know.."Jackson shrugged his shoulder

"should we buy clothes??"bambam give suggestion

"to buy clothes for 19 people?we dont have enough money..what should we do?"taehyung ask me back

"then..We should take a look of clothes that we want to wear first.." jungkook give a good idea.

"so..Lets take a look at accesorries shop first."they agreed with me and we start search accesorries shop.

///skip forward///

"wow..Its cute.."I look at love shape necklace.Its mix of pink and blue colour.So cute!!

"what you looking at??"I flinched and turn back.it was jungkook.

"nothing..By the way,where is others??"And Jungkook pointed to clothes section.I saw the oppas play around.Huh..They really liKe to play esspeacially Jackson.Truthly I know Jackson since child coz our parents is friend So thats why I one of people can control him other than mark oppa.

"yah..Jackson oppa!stop play around!and you too bambam oppa!do you want me to tell to yujin unnie?"

"like I care!!😛😛"maybe I cant control him..Aish..Jinja!why they put jackson in outfit group?they must know that jackson will make mess!!

Where is taehyung oppa?I look at every place and I saw he at necklace section and Jungkook with him..I have something in my mind..😆😆

TAEHYUNG POV

what suit her more?aisshh..

"hyung?what yoh doing?"

"nothing"should I ask Jungkook?but I dont want he know!!I saw Halla approached us and she have evil smile on her.