SPECIAL CHAPTER!! PT.1

"Krystal!!mianhe!!Im late there were traffic.."Mark panted when he arrived at krystal.

"hmph!you always late on our date!"krystal pouted.

"mi-mianhe..Lets go.."Mark interwined his hand with krystal hand

its already 2 years they together and tgese days Mark always not oick up her calls.That make krystal feeling uneasy.she understand that he was very busy bcoz he take over his mother's company now..But at least call her..

"where should we go?"Mark ask Krystal while she day dreaming.

"ermm..How about mall?I want to buy something.."Krystal flashed the brightest smile as she want to buy something special for Mark.

"okay.."They took cab to the mall.when they arrived krystal went into a clothes store while Mark follow her looking to his phone.

"Mark..Is this suit me?"Krystal showed a pink dress but Mark just look for awhile and look back at his phone.

"just buy it if you like.."Mark said with smile,while eyes still on phone.

Mark attitude make kryatal feel sad.Krystal put back the dress and walk out from store.

"hey..You didnt buy it?"Mark ask as he follow krystal.

"I didnt feel to buy anything..Lets go to park.."krystal fake the smile.

"oh..Okay.."suddenly mark's phone ringing.He pick up and leave Krystal for awhile.Krystal sighed as she know what will happen.Mark put his phone in his pocket after he done talking.

"krystal..Mianhe..I have---"

"yes..You can go..Anyway you are working now..Its okay.."krystal cut him off.She smiled but inside her no one knows that she was hurt.

"thanks.."Mark kiss her forehead and walk away.Again,krystal sighed.She felt that nowdays their relationship become bitter as mark always put priority to his job over her.

Krystal decided to go home.Now she live with Minju,Yuna and Yujin.They were a university student after all.Once she open the door she saw Minju laying on counch watching tv.

"hey,krys..Arent you in dating?"minju wave to krystal but intead if reply ti her she hug minju while crying.Her crying make yujin out from kitchen wearing apron and yuna out from her room with her hair in mess.

"hey..Whats going on?"minju carrased krystal back

"wha happen?"yujin ask minju as krystal didnt stop crying.

"dont know..she crying as soon as she see me.."

"here krystal..drink these.."yuna give krystal a cup of tea.krystal tookit and take a sip.then she tried to not continuing cry.

"whats wrong?did Mark do something on date?"Minju ask as yuna and yujin look at krystal.

"minju..did Mark not love me anymore?he..he looks like he doesnt love me anymore.."

"yah!If Mark dont love you then maybe you break up now!"yuna scolded krystal

"yeah..what he doing that make you thinks like this?"yujin ask

"today..he always look at his phone.not even bothered to look at me!He look like he was chatting with someone.."what krystal said just now make the others weird.

"we should ask Halla..she maybe know something.."Minju give idea.Yuna quickly took her phone and dialled Halla's number.she put the phone on loudspeaker so that the others can hear

Halla: hello,unnie..whats wrong?

Yuna: halla..do you know something about your oppa?Krystal said that lately he was being weird..