CHAPTER 15

YEIN POV

Suck!!they really make me practice harder.My body is aching everywhere coz practice non stop.

"yein!dont stop!"my cheoghraphy teacher yelled

"can you shut up!!you always yell like monkey!ughh!!I want go out a while.."and I make a way to door.I dont give damn to that women even she called me for several times.

now..We  all at seoul coz the next competition will held for 2 days more.We slept in hotel and booked a practice room at here.Our hotel near the park so I decided to go to the park.

fuh..Its kind of calm here..There wer no many people at this time..I look around and spotted some one I know..Isnt that yuna from the ark?wow..She with a guy..I cant see his face though coz he wore cap..An evil idea popped up from my brilliant mind.

when Im about to follow that bitch someone hold my shoulder.

"what the heck do you want?!"Im yelled to who hold me.

"yein-ah.."gasped..Isnt she..

"unnie..You krystal unnie right?!I miss you!!"we hugged and jump.I really miss her..

"unnie..Why you didnt tell me you back to korea?"

"haha..mianhe..I was busy so I forgot.."

"its okay..You gotten beautiful unnie..really..I most not recognize you.."

"thanks..Yein..Unnie want ask you something but first lets get a seat.."we look for bench and took a seat

"what you want to ask about?"

"its..About Halla.."my face change as I heard that bitch name.

"whats wrong with her?"

"unnie know you still cant forgive halla but didnt you know ahat you done to her is over the line.."

"so..She told you about it..She deserve that,unnie!she take what mine from me!!"

"yein..Listen..She doing that for your goodness"I smirked

"no..Not for me but her goodness..Bye unnie I think I dont want to see you anymore.You take by her side.."I leave krystal unnie alone.

Halla..You wait and see..I know who will be my first target.I type number on my phone and make a call.

"you gotta help me.."

YUNA POV
The second competition day..

I got up early today..I do the usual morning routine and when Im done I get uot from house With a jam of bread in my mouth.

"yah!Yuna!!be more lady like!!I dont know if you will get husband if you like this..my mom always nag when she saw I do that.

"bhai..hommha"bye eomma..Hehe.. Dont worry mom..I already have someone..

I walk freely.Sometime I greet the ahjumma that walk by.When I walk at non people around road..Someone close my nose and mouth with a clothes .I struggled to make he/she let me but I smell alcohol on the clothes and that make me dizzy.My sight become blurry and then...I dont know what happen.

HALLA POV

"Where is yuna??"yujin walk back and front.

"yujin..Calm down.."bam bam tried to calm her down

"unnie is late..It will start in one hour."jane also being restless.

"guys..Relax..chill up.."jimin tried to loosen atmosphere.

"whatsupp!!!"jhope entered the room with a big smile like pabo.Everyone just ignore him

"wae?"

"yuna unnie not arrive yet and the competition will start anytime.."I explain to him.He quiet for awhile.

"then you just sit down here not even tried to call or search for her??"we all shocked..Why we didnt think that!!?

We quickly get out.boys search yuna and girla try to ask some people..I ask other team about yuna and then I saw yein. She smirked at me..

Take care yourself and your friend..

NO WAY..

YUNA POV

I opened my eyes slowly..Ughh..My head in aching...Wait..Where am I??
What the heck!!!they put in a store?it have many boxes and it smelly..Ewww..

Ring..Ring..Ring..

That my phone!!where is it?!I search all place in my room but cant found it.Then I peek at the crack of the door.There is my bag!!at out there!oh shit..I look at my watch and it already late!!

"wtf!!how i gonna get out from here?!"I look for an out then I saw an axe.

"its gonna do.."

JHOPE POV

I looked at minju phone.Im sure it show this place..

///flashback///

Im was start my motorbike when minju called me

"what do you want?"I ask her

"here..take my phone with you"

"why?I have my own phone.."

"I put GPS on yuna phone coz she always lost her phone..Maybe this can help you.."I grab the phone

"this really can help me..Dude.."

//flashback end//

here I am..At abandoned apartment. she really at here?

Dung!Dung!Dung!

What that loud thoud?I quickly went to that loud come from.And I see a store.The bag infront store is yuna bag!so..She in that store?

Bang!!

The door opened and someone step out.

"ugh..Lastly I get out from that smelly room.."she stretched her body

"yuna-ah!!"she look at me.

"hobi!!" she run to cheerly With an axe in her hand.

"yuna!put that down!!"

"opps..Sorry.."she put that axe down and take her bag.

"lets go..We already late.."I take her hand and went to my motorbike.Suddenly her phone ring.

YUNA POV

My phone ringing.I look at caller ID.Its youngjae.

yuna- hello..
Youngjae- yuna!finally..Are you okay?
Yuna- I okay..Now Im with hoseok..
Youngjae- thanks goodness..you really make everyone worried include me..
Yuna- you worried..*smile**look at jhope*sorry..I need to hang up..Bye..
Youngjae- bye..Hurry up!

I hung up the call and walk to jhope..He give me helmet.

"hold me tight."he said.Im clenched his cloth.

"Im told you to hold me!!"he take my hand and make me hugged him.Im blushed

"wow..Hobi..You so skinny!"

"shut up!!"his face red..I like tease him..

TBC..