CHAPTER 24

HALLA POV

I follow mingyu from behind when jungkook grab my hand.

"let mingyu search yein."

"b-but.."

"listen..Let mingyu search for her and we have something To do.."he said looking into my eyes.the tears come stream down from my eyes.he wipe the tears with his thumbs.Seriously..Im really worried about yein.

Then I saw mingyu ran back towards us.

"where I can find her?"he ask as he reached us.

"yah!!!call her!!"We both shouted at him knowing that he will be dumb for someone he lovE.

"b-b-but..She wont pick up.."I also thinking really hard

"then think by yourself..We got to do something to make you and yein not miss the final.."jungkook said.Mingyu nod and went away.

"now..What we gonna do??"I look at him.He just smirked and went to the others and discussed something and walk away to other team.

What we gonna do?

MINGYU POV

Yein..Where are you?she still didnt pick her phone.Where she will go when she in seoul?

//flashback//

I look at 10 years old girl playing around at han river.

"yein!!dont go by yourself!Ms. Young said we should go in pair!!"I shouted so that she can hear me.She turn to me.

"you really no fun,mingyu.."she smiled and walk to me.Me and yein was best friend since kindergarten.We always being together.

"lets go.."she grab my hand and walk to bench.We sat down and take our lunch.

"mingyu!ahhhh"she confront me her chopstick with an eggrolls.She ask me to eat it.

"just eat it..I already have my lunch.."I pushed her hand.

"open your mouth!"her shout make other people chuckled at us and there other student wooing at us.I give up and open my mouth and eat it.I blushed a bit.

"wow..You blushed.."she look at me.I blushed harder when she look like that.

"s-stop looking at me!"I turn my head so that she cant see my red face

"you like me,do you??"she ask in teasing tone.

"s-shut up..I dont like you!"she just laughed at me.

"you so cute!"she take a deep breath after she said that and she look at river front us.

"the weather is good right?"Im just nodding at her words

"when Im come to seoul again I want to come here.."she look pretty when she look at river with calm face

"why?"

"bcoz there is many cute boys here!"she make a big grin

"pervert..."Im said in low voice but she still heard me so she pinched my cheeks.

"ow ow...Its hurt,idiot!!"

"thats what you get if you called me pervert again!"she pouted.Damn!why she so cute?

"well..Its not cute boy only at here..There is beside you.."I said and turn away to hide my red face again.her eyes widen and she chuckled.

"yeah..Yeah..You are cute too.. Hahaha..But..Honestly..This place so calm..the breeze like brushed away my worries when it blows.."