CHAPTER 20

MINJU POV

Tomorrow is the day of pre-final for competition.I was a bit nervous coz tomorrow I have to sing and dance and the dance choreoghraphy is a bit hard.Maybe I can take a walk around for a while?I take my coat and go to the park near my neighbourhood.It was no much people around.well..it was night..

while I play swing alone,I saw a shadow come from my behind.It is the drunk man? I think and quickly run off and I feel I was being follow by someone.who is that? I turn around and see no one behind.gosh..it give me goosebump..I walk fast and without I realize someone make me fall.I get up quickly and saw 2 man with mask.

"what do you want?"those guys dont answer but attack me instead.but Im not weak..I learned some aikido to protect myself.I avoid them and punch and kick them and they fall.one of them attack again but I manage to avoid but I dont realize the other guy behind me and he kick my back.I fall and sprained my legs.tch...

"help!!!help!!!"I heard someone yell.those two guys also heard that run away.An ahjumma run to me.

"are you okay,kid?"she help me get up

"ne..auchh.."I feel pain at my right leg.

"you must sprained your leg..who those guys?do you know about them?"that ahjumma bring me to her stall.

"no.."

"you have to report to the police..stay here I will take medicine for your leg.."that ahjumma got into the stall.I sit there looking around and I spot someone behind the wall across the stall.that guy run away as he/she realize I look at him/her.Its look like....

"here..I will massage your leg"the ahjumma sit by my side

"gomawoyo.."bowed a bit and she smiled.thank goodness that ahjumma come on time.If not maybe now Im in ambulance on the way to the hospital.

///next day..///

"unnie..are you okay?"jane ask me as I always move my legs.

"nee..gwenchana.."I said.then halla enter the waiting room with a frown on her face.she sigh heavily

"halla,whats wrong?you fight with jungkook again?"I ask

"no..I dont fight with him..its just..ermm...Im kind of nervous.."she smiled but it was fake smile

HALLA POV

Before I enter the waiting room i saw yein look at me.she mouth 'your team will lose today' and walk away..

what is her problem!!?

TAEHYUNG POV

"guys..get ready..in 5 minutes it will be your turn..we will start off with hallkook then yunju and then group performance.."Mark said to us

"ne.."everyone get up and leave the room.I look at everyone and my eyes stop at minju.

she tap her right leg on floor.and her forehead frowning."whats wrong?"I ask her

"erm..nothing..go first I will catch up later.."

"okay.."I run to others without realizing she had trouble.

AUTHOR POV

hallkook couple start their performance.(Im too lazy too describe their dance..so just imagine it..mianhe.. >_<)

after that yunju perform for singing pair

(imagine that guy who in the end hold minju have to spin is taehyung)

minju moan in pain but it was slow voice when she landed her right leg.taehyung who was near minju realized minju in pain.

///after minju and gang off from stage///

"minju..follow me.."taehyung grab minju wrist but minju insisted to follow him

"what are you doing?"minju glared at him.

Taehyung flick minju forehead and bring minju to infirmary in bridal style.

MINJU POV

"thank goodness your legs not worsen..you must put oilment on those bruise right?"the nurse ask me

"yeah.."

"just dont move more..get some rest..it will heal in a week or two.."the nurse said the me and taehyung bowed to her and she exit the room.

"when you got those?"taehyung look at my leg.

"do you have to know?"

"it is yesterday evening?coz when we practice yesterday you are okay.."

"tchh..how did you know Im in pain or not?"I turn to him.he keep loking into my eyes make me uncomfortable.

"what?!"I ask to hide my uncomfortableness

"because I always look at you.."he sit beside me.

"look at me?"

"minju..did you not realize it?"he looked disappointed

"realize what?"

"my feelings.."his answer make me like a stone.

"yy-y-y-your feelings??"pabo minju!what you stuttering at?

"I like you since we in first year highschool.."he make sad face..I look down..not dare to look at he.he sighed.

"do you want to be my girlfriend?"I turn to him and make shocked face.

"no need to rush..you can give answer when you ready.."he get up to make an exit.

"wait!"he stop and turn to me.

"do you know why I always make trouble at school?do you know why i dont whine when have to enter detention room?do you know why I always fought with you?"he shook his head slowly

"do you...know................Im doing all that coz......................................I LIKE YOU?"I hug him and he hug me back.he lean to me slowly but some one opened the door make him stop right away.

"oppss..mianhe..hehe.."jane grinned at us.yuna at her behind smiled sheepishly

"i-i--its not like you think.."taehyung run to them when they about to run away.I blushed think about what happen if they not disturb us..oh my!!!

"unnie.."I turn and saw halla with sad face

"whats wrong?"she hugged me suddenly.

"how you sprained your leg?"

"dont tell anyone okay?even jungkook cant know this.."she nodded agree with me."some guys attack me yesterday when I take a walk.."

"do you know who?"

"if I know maybe that person in their grave now.."I said with a laugh but halla is thinking something now..

"halla..are you okay?"

"Im okay..."

"yah!!the result will be announce..hurry up!!"Jungkook called us.halla help me walk to the stage.

///skip forward///

NO ONE POV

"congratulations!!"the student congratulate to Diamond Illusion for get to the final stage.they all really happy.minju legs also get recover fast coz taehyung always look over her.they also get many gift from their fans..

they practice non stop for the final.they also dont have to enter class but have to enter extra class as soon as the competition end.that was a rule that principal set for they catch up studies.

TBC

MIANHE FOR SHORT AND UNINTERESTING UPDATE..please vote and comment..The story is near the end..And I will make new fanfics after Im done this one..😊😊