CHAPTER 9

"Hi Halla..It must be fate to meet you after you transfer..I really miss you.."he hugged halla as he dont want to let her go.

"please..let me go.."

"come,follow me.."he release the hug and drag Halla to somewhere else.

"stop..Let me go!!"halla tried to run away.That guy didnt stop and Just bring halla to place that no people around

"MINGYU!!"that guy stop And slowly release halla wrist.

"halla,why did you just disappeared without telling me?? Im worried!"mingyu tried to hug halla again but halla push him

"mingyu..Stop it..Sorry"halla want to go but mingyu grab halla hand.

"i know what happen that night..Yein and her friends..They should got punishment!"

"mingyu,who you are to against yein..Her father was principal for both girl busan high school and boys busan high school!you will get expelled if you do something to yein!" Halla yelled at him."and dont get involve in my problem..You and me now just stranger."

"no!Im still love you!please..Give one more chance for me to love you more.."

Mingyu still holding halla hand..He dont want to let it.His eyes show the sincerity his love for Halla.Halla look down.Halla feel guilty for make mingyu fall for her..

Yes..Halla and mingyu was in relationship before..But halla dont love mingyu..She just use mingyu to protect herself from yein but it just for two weeks.Halla ask a brake up coz she felt guilty in playing mingyu feeling.

"mianhe..But I--"someone cut halla off

"halla!there you are!!"halla and mingyu turn and saw jungkook run toward them.."

"jungkook?"

"minju noona told me to search for you..Why you with this guy?" jungkook point at mingyu.

"my name is mingyu,jungkook-shi..Not 'this guy'"mingyu glared at jungkook

"oh..Mianhe,mingyu-shi.."

"you know each other?"halla ask them.

"well..Of course..We are--"mingyu cut jungkook off

"enemy..halla,dont get near with this jerk.It not good for you..he will influence you a bad personality.." mingyu push jungkook aside and hold halla shoulder

"well..Unfortunately,she was my schoolmate,classmate and deskmate..maybe soon...Soulmate??" jungkook pull halla away from mingyu and grin, show his bunny teeth.Halla blushed when heard a word of soulmate.What did he mean by that?

"what?"jungkook take halla and go away from mingyu leaving him dumbfounded.

HALLA POV

What he mean by Im be his soulmate?OMG..I blushed so hard right now..no..I cant fall in love with jungkook or he dont want to friend me

"j-j-jungkook,about--"I got cut off by jungkook

"sorry..Its just to make him quiet.."Oh..Like that..I understand but why I feel sad..

JUNGKOOK POV

Aish..Why I said that just now?? I look at halla by cirner of my eyes..She look restless.

"j-j-jungkook,about--"me cut off halla

"sorry..Its just to make him quiet.."I said to make things clear.But why she look sad?

///Skip forward///

the competition already start.All group was so amazing.

"hey look..Its lovelyz performance" jane pointed at tv.Now everyone in waiting room watch other group performance in the tv.