Valentine's Day Special

Hey guys! Before I start this chapter I just want to say you might want to add this to your library or reading list or whatever you use, because there will be times when I just update and since this is a mini series updates won't be so often so you do what you want.

ALSO I'm doing that interview thing again where you can ask any of the Sonic characters questions and they have to answer, so leave your questions in the comments section below, I will  maybe notify you all again in the next chapter. Enjoy!

-Regular POV, In The School Garden-

It's the end of the day and Shadow and Amy sneaked out to the garden to share a passionate kiss. It's their senior year and things have been going well for a long time. Blaze is the student council president, Rouge and Knuckles love each other, Maria and Sonic became a couple, Fiona became more independent plus Amy liked her more, Amy and Mina are still rivals but they are more mature this time  and Mina moved on from Shadow. Amy's hands are around Shadow's neck she lightly brushed Shadow's quills and Shadow's hands were around Amy's waist. Suddenly they started to slowly move down, Amy quickly noticed this and  broke apart from Shadow.

"Red light," Amy stated.

"Fire trucks don't stop for red lights," Shadow said as he continued to move his hands.

"Shadow!" Amy giggled then moved away from him. Suddenly the two started to hear footsteps coming their way, once they had stopped they realized it was just Rouge.

"Oh there you are Amy, what are you doing here?" Rouge questioned, Amy was confused, why was Rouge questioning her? Rouge   drove herself to school so she doesn't need a ride back from Amy.

"What are you doing here?" Amy questioned back, Shadow chuckled and Rouge rolled her eyes.

"We need to go valentines day shopping, you stupid! Unless you plan on giving Shadow nothing," Rouge stated, Amy softly gasped and Shadow's eyes and mouth widened.

"Valentines day?" Shadow and Amy shrieked at the same time. It completely slipped both of their minds.

"Yes valentines day.... ugh... it's like you two are so in love with each other  that you almost forget what's around you," Rouge joked.

"Not true! I knew it was coming up... just not so quickly..." Amy defended myself. And Shadow agreed too.

"Yeah well it's in two days and the sales are amazing. What are you doing still standing there? Let's go!" Rouge yelled, Amy gave Shadow a small peck on the cheek and whispered "goodbye" in his ear before leaving.

"Oh and Shadow...... please tell Knuckles that if he is looking for something for me, he can check Tifanny & Co. I'm interested in their jewelry right now," Rouge stated before walking off with Amy. Shadow doesn't know what to do, he does understand that there are sales going on, so maybe he can go shopping. He ran the other way and hopped the fence to leave the school, there he continued running until he hopped onto his mortorcycle, he put on his helmet and drove off. Now what would Amy even want? She would obviously want something classy like new shoes or something expensive like that. It looks like Shadow will have to take a trip to the mall. Once he entered the mall he started to walk around not knowing what to do.

"Hey Shadow! What are you doing here, buddy?" Shadow heard a familiar voice call him, he turned around to come face to face with a grinning Sonic. Shadow playfully rolled his eyes, him and Sonic but what happened last year in the past.

"Looking for a gift for Amy, you dated her for awhile, what do you think I should get her?"  Shadow asked.

"Well Amy likes chocolates and flowers, but she said she's over those things now. She sad that if someone is getting her something for Valentines day they have to be more original," Sonic replied, Shadow  let out a frustrated groan.