Girls Night

"Y'all don't get too wet and weird, we need to take another few photos!" Rouge exclaimed.

"Ha, the day isn't even over yet and my Snapchat already looks lit, I haven't  lost one viewer yet," Sonic bragged. Amy playfully rolled her eyes at the hedgehog.

"Sonic nobody cares about your stupid Snapchat," Amy giggled as she got out the pool and stood in front of Rouge, very slowly all the girls and boys got out the pool to take a group picture. They got a kind, young stranger to hold the phone for them as they all got in to take the picture, once Rouge got her phone back she thanked the  stranger and looked at the phone.

"Send them to meeee!" Amy yelled then ran to Rouge to look at the pictures.

"Ew delete that one," Amy ordered.

"Why? I look great in it," Rouge defended.

"Oh please the other one is  better, besides I look like chubby in that one," Amy stated.

"Shut up! You look fine..."

"Nooooo delete it! Why can't you just photoshop yourself into the other picture then?" Amy questioned.

"Why don't you?!" Rouge questioned back.

"You don't even look that good in this one!"  Amy snapped.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh! Rouge it looks like you need to press pause on my mixtape, because you just got burrrrrrrned!" Sonic hollered from the pool area as the rest of the guys started hollering and laughing.

"Sonic. No,"  Amy said once the laughter died down, Sonic shrugged.

"I thought it was funny," He defended. Both Rouge and Amy rolled their eyes and turned back to each other.

"Fine how about you send them all to me, I pick whichever I want to post and you can post whatever," The pink hedgehog proposed.

"I like that idea," Rouge acknowledged before turning away to sit on the beach chairs with Knuckles.

"Hey Amy, where's Fio?" Scourge questioned as he approached the hedgehog. Amy grinned, knowing that  Fiona was just getting changed into her swimsuit that suits her perfectly.

"She's coming! She's just getting changed..." Amy replied.

"M'kay," Scourge turned around to walk away.

"Oh and Scourge!" Amy called him cheerfully. Without replying the green hedgehog turned around looking emotionless. Amy skipped up to him cheerfully until she was so  close that she felt his breath on her face.

"Break her heart today and I will break every bone in your freaking  body," Amy lowly threatened, Scourge's body became  stiff and quickly filled with fear.

"Alright Scourge go have fun!" Amy sang cheerfully as she skipped off. By the time Fiona came along Rouge and Knuckles were still together on the beach chairs  as Sonic and Maria danced to some music meanwhile Shadow, Amy, Silver and Blaze were playing a friendly yet playful game  of beach volleyball in the pool.

"Okay.... just focus Fiona. Confidence. That's all you need right now... confidence," She spoke to herself under her breath as she walked by,  at first she was walking a bit slowly and looking around a bit as she walked. She looked as if she was lost or worried but as she walked she noticed a bunch of guys staring at her and cat calling  her, Fiona smirked and continued walking with her head held high as she walked her way to Scourge who was spotted standing in the pool with a lot of ladies. When Fiona first laid her eyes on them she felt as if she was no match for them. They looked pretty and confident  and had the perfect body shape. Scourge looked really into them but now Fiona feels  more comfortable and independent. Now she knew those girls were just side chicks and she was the main girl. And by the end of today she was determined to make  him his only girl. Scourge couldn't get his eyes off Fiona, she looked fantastic and different.  Of course the girl always looks good but this is a new style and a new side to Fiona.  She walked into the pool until she was close enough to Scourge, she wrapped her arms around his waist and looked up at her shocked boyfriend.