MARCH BREAK MADNESS

Hey guys, so I was going to update Royal Love but I sort of realized that my goal to make these brats graduate the same time school is over in real life  would most likely not be accomplished because I hardly update and there is so much I want to update  before I make them graduate so I decided to finish this chapter before  I continue writing the chapter of Royal Love. BUT don't worry I already started writing the chapter so it won't (maybe) take long. And yes I am aware that March break is over, in reality I should have written that chapter loooooooooong time ago but oh well. Video at the side. Enjoy!

-Regular POV-

"Amy you're actually such a brat, your parents could take you to the Hamptons any time yet you're whining just because you're not going March Break?!" Rouge barked. Silver, Shadow, Sonic, Scourge, Knuckles, Rouge, Fiona, Maria and Amy were all in Rouge's living room just chilling and watching action movies. It's Friday evening, the Sonic squad got back from school and March break officially starts on Monday....discounting the weekends of course.

"It's not faiiir! I really wanted to go! Ever since dad came back I wanted him  to take us so we could spend time together!" Amy whined, Rouge rolled  her eyes in response.

"Didn't your parents take you  to Spain over the summer?" Blaze questioned, everyone looked at Amy and grinned to wait for her response. The pink hedgehog just remained quiet. After about a good ten seconds of quiet she spoke once again.

"I think it would have been better if we went to the Hamptons instead,"  Amy stated, Knuckles and Scourge chuckled at Amy's comment while everyone else heaved out a sigh and rolled their eyes at Amy.  Everyone except Shadow.

"As much it seems like Amy's being a brat I think I have to agree with Amy. We always know what to do in the summer but we only get a week to figure out what to do in March break. And when you don't figure out what to do it's so boring," Shadow commented as he continued sitting on the couch.

"See! Shadow is smart because he agrees with me,"   Amy said as she cuddled up to her boyfriend.

"I guess you have a point there..." Maria stated . Amy gasped as her eyes filled with excitement.

"You know what we should do?! We should have a road trip!" Amy announced, everyone gasped and started to become very, very excited.

"Yesssssss!" Fiona  squealed.

"Where should we go? Maybe we can go luxury camping," Rouge suggested.

"Rouge we go luxury camping all the time and I still  think luxury camping defeats the purpose of camping in the first place..." Blaze stated.

"So what you get pampered? As long as you're outside you're camping!" Rouge barked, Amy and Shadow laughed at Rouge, she hates being outside, she can't stand it.

"That's not true.... you know I think we should just go regular camping. Maria do your parents still  own that cottage that's like hours away from here?" Amy questioned.

"Yup!" She replied.

"I. Will. Not. Go. Camping. I will not stand for this!" Rouge yelled.

"It's actually not that bad babe, the fresh air, the great outdoors oh and the s'mores!" Knuckles tried to cheer his girlfriend up.

"You mean the mosquitos , the hours of hiking and the cold night!" Rouge argued.

"Relax princess, we have bug repellent, a campfire and as long as you're not stupid enough to wear high heels while walking you'll be alright," Scourge scoffed. All Rouge did was roll her eyes.

"Whatever.... Road trips aren't camping trips anyways...." Rouge stated.

"True. I guess we'll stick to camping then,"  Amy responded.