Interview?

Hey guys we are going to have another interview  with the cast of my book, you all should know the rules by now but I will refresh your memory.

So you can ask or do anything you want to the cast of Heartbroken and you do it just by commenting in the comments section below. Or you can inbox me if you like, when your question or statement is being brought up in the interview I will most likely mention your username. If you wish to be anonymous you have to tell me.

Also we like to have fun during these interviews but you have to remember that you have to be appropriate. Also you can ask a lot of questions but not too much please. There will be other people who might be commenting, the more people who comment will mean more work for me. I don't mind people commenting a lot but just don't forget okay?

Also to make this interview even more fun be original!

And for those who were waiting for Royal Love to update.... my computer was acting up... even now as I try to write it's hard... the only reason why I still keep going is because this is a short message.

Anyways submit your questions in, you all have until February, 29, 2016 because that's when I plan on posting so if you really want your question in I advise you to submit it before that lol thank you!!!