Sleepover!

-Normal POV-

The girls stumbled into Rouge's hotel room with Chinese food after how much fun they've had during karaoke.

"Woo! One a night!" Amy jumped onto Rouge's bed and laid there, Maria rolled her eyes at her drunk friend. Rouge, Amy and Fiona are all drunk, Maria doesn't like to drink so Rouge took that opportunity to drink  which resulted in Maria having to drive. Oh and Blaze Catcher? Well she did drink but she seems sober, Blaze is one of those people who aren't affected by alcohol.

"That was so much fun!" Fiona commented.

"We should play a game..." Rouge grinned.

"Yeah!" Everyone quickly agreed and gathered around, Amy and Rouge sat on the bed meanwhile Fiona sat on the floor, Maria sat in one of the chairs that she moved to become closer to everyone and Blaze sat on the other bed, listening closely to what's going on.

"Okay Fiona you go first..." Amy slurred.

"Truth or dare foxy?" Rouge smirked at the poor innocent fox, Fiona was however in the mood for challenges.

"Dare!" She decided.

"Well.... have you ever sent Scourge  sexts before?" Rouge questioned.

"...Sexts?" Blaze questioned.

"You know... sexual texts? Sexts?" Rouge went on.

"Rouge you're so weird!" Amy protested.

"Shut up! You're weird!" Rouge argued.

"If I get a headache I will leave you all and drive all the way back home all by myself," Maria threatened, she was clearly tired.

"Whatever.... have you ever sent them or not buttercup?"  Rouge asked Fiona again.

"I actually sent him one a few days ago," She confessed.

"Then I dare you to read it!" Rouge said as she moved closer to Fiona.

"Pervert," Amy mumbled.

"Shut up! You're the one who kept whining about you missing Shadow so leave me alone!" The bat quickly snapped. Amy let out a pout while Fiona chuckled and brought out her phone, she scrolled through her messages with Scourge before stopping.

"W-well..."  Fiona seemed hesitant at first, her face grew red. Blaze smiled and nodded, wanting to see where this was going.              

"So one day I was bored and um... yeah... so I texted him and said: Your face would look good in between my legs," Fiona stated then covered her face immediately after as her face grew with embarrassment. The rest of the girls laughed except Blaze who covered her ears after.

"I didn't hear that!" Blaze yelled.

"Yes you did Blazie," Amy giggled.

"Nope! Leave me alone!"

"She's talking about sex Blaze!" Amy reminded her innocent friend, but Blaze continued to hold onto the little shred of innocence she still has.

"She's clearly talking about wrestling moves!" Blaze denied. The girls continued to chuckle along, once the laughter died down Fiona turned to Amy.

"Alright.... Amy's turn," Fiona grinned at Amy.

"Dare," Amy accepted.

"How about you dare her to stop sending fifty Snapchats to her boyfriend," Rouge blurted out with an eye roll.

"Leave me alone!" Amy barked, Maria chuckled at their little argument.

"Actually...  I dare you to prank call any of the boys," Fiona dared.