March Break IS HERE

-Day One, 8:55 am-

"Hurry up we're  only gonna get fifteen freaking minutes to eat! Why is she always so late? I don't understand?!" Amy ranted as she angrily honked the car horn a few more times.

"Amy you're gonna wake the neighbors up, just please calm down..." Shadow, who was actually behind the wheel attempted to calm  his girlfriend, Amy scoffed and turned away.

"Uhhh.... I agree with Shadow... we don't want to bother anyone," Maria stated. It was day one of the road trip, they were supposed to be going to the café, Amy, Shadow, Maria and Sonic were all supposed to be in one car but Knuckles and Sonic had some stupid bro thing they needed to talk about  that couldn't wait at the café, the party, the hotel or even  while they were texting in the car. Therefore Sonic and Rouge switched. In the other car is Fiona, Scourge, Knuckles, Blaze, Silver and Rouge who was originally planned to be there. Knuckles' car is really big so he has two extra seats at the back.

"...We should just leave without her... who's with me?" Amy proposed.

"Amy!"  Maria and Shadow snapped at the same time, Amy rolled her eyes and looked outside the window, her eyes were quickly  filled with anger at the sight of Rouge carrying a bunch of bags, Shadow got out the car to go help her, once Rouge sat in the car beside Maria, Amy who was in the passenger turned around and glared at Rouge.

"So Rouge.... what took you so long?" Amy questioned with an irritated tone.

"Ahhh you know.... just doing stuff," Rouge stated with a smug smile.

"We're. Late. You. Jerk," Amy said slowly.

"Yeah, yeah okay how does my makeup look?" Rouge asked then gestured to her face.

"Horrible," Amy answered before turning around.

"You love it!" Rouge yelled, and so they were off to get some food at the café.

-9:15 am-

"Hey, we're here!" Maria greeted everyone at the table, Silver's head was leaning on Blaze's shoulder meanwhile Blaze sat up straight, keeping her posture. Scourge had his arm around Fiona who looked as if something was on her mind, but once she saw Amy and everyone else her face lit up, Scourge was busy on his phone and Knuckles and Sonic were both watching something on Knuckles' phone.

"Hey guys!" Silver greeted as Blaze simply smiled and waved. 

"Yo," Was all that came out of Scourge's mouth, Fiona waved and Sonic and Knuckles'  didn't take their eyes off the phone. Maria walked up to Sonic with a huge, graceful, shinning fake smile.

"Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... what was so important that you felt like you needed to ditch me for?" Maria questioned in the same tone Amy asked Rouge what took her so long, Sonic turned and smiled at his girlfriend.  

"Oh..... the game,"  Sonic cheerfully replied  while pointing to the phone, Maria peered at it to see a football game going on.

"You left me.... for a football game,"  Maria said while sounding betrayed, Sonic gave her a puzzled glance.  Maria stood there in shock.

"I'm just gonna go order,"  Maria stated dully, then walked away. Shadow and Amy who were actually enjoying their food at another table, actually listened in on the whole conversation. Amy angrily got up and grabbed  Sonic's ear as if she was his mother.

"What was that?"  She asked.

"Ow! Ow! What now???" Sonic shrieked. 

"Stupid. Can't you see that she's hurt, you left her for a freaking game, you rat!" Amy continued to tug on his ear.