Jealousy?

EmeraldTK: Hey guys, an update would have came earlier but  I actually don't know what happened! My hand accidentally slipped while writing and everything deleted! I felt like crying it was so sad

EmeraldTK: Anyways.... I guess I had the time to rewrite everything.... but it took away more time to write Royal Love and all that... plus Wattpad automatically saves your work so I couldn't really do anything about it.

EmeraldTK: But it's okay.... we can continue. So apparently I missed a question from butterfingers11 who asked: Shadow would you like to see Amy in a maids dress?

Shadow: ....uh....okay?

EmeraldTK: Do you even know what a maid's dress even is?

Shadow: No... not really

EmeraldTK: hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe......... *reaches into pocket for phone* oh do I have the picture I need to show you.... *shows picture of Amy*

Shadow: *takes phone* *nosebleeds*

EmeraldTK: So do you like it???

Shadow: C-can you send the photo to me...? Please?

EmeraldTK: Sure thing!

Shadow: Thanks! *faints*

EmeraldTK: Well there I posted a picture of Amy in a maid's dress if you are curious, butterfingers11 I am sorry that I missed your question, I just saw it recently... I am actually very sorry. Now on with the story. Remember that I had to  rewrite all of this! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Rouge's POV-

Today is a Saturday. And I spent it watching a movie with Knuckles, my boyfriend, I cuddled up next to him as we watched this romantic comedy.

DING DONG!

"Who is that?" I questioned. Knuckles stretched and got up.

"That's probably my partner for the group project I was telling you about," Knuckles stated, I rolled my eyes. Knuckles told me not to come over but I was seriously bored so I acted like a brat and came anyways, but I thought that if I came and he realized that I was serious, that he would call his partner and cancel things.

"Seriously?" I mean the movie we were watching was pretty good.

"Well I told you not to come but you did anyways, so who's fault is that?" Knuckles asked, smirking down at me. I got up.

"Fine, but I'm staying here to watch the movie. You guys don't mind me," I told him.

"Fine, I guess if she's okay with it," Knuckles said as he started walking towards the door.

"She?" I asked, but Knuckles was already walking towards the door, he opened it to reveal my arch nemesis. Julie-su. Last year Julie-su didn't really seem to have any interest in Knuckles, this year things have changed. You know how you can look at people and just know that they like someone? Well this is one of those times!

"Hey Knuckles! Oh... and Rouge," She greeted, I just waved at her once before turning away, Knuckles let her in and they both sat on the couch and started working on the laptop, I just rolled my eyes and started to walk upstairs.

"Hey, I thought you were gonna finish the movie?" Knuckles questioned.

"Oh, I changed my mind," I stated then continued walking upstairs. 

"Oh... okay," He seems a bit curious but I actually didn't really care, I walked into his guest room and sat on his bed. I honestly think Julie-su  likes him.... but  what if Julie-su turns into Mina? What if she tries to steal Knuckles away from me? But at the same time I could be tripping over nothing. You know what that's it. It's time to call for a girls meeting.