7. We Have a LOT of Things in Common

Mate, we sure do have. 

-Loner 

-Perfect 

-Badass

I don't know if there's more, but these are the three types of characters in most of all JTK stories here on Wattpad. 

First type: the Loner 

Hi. My name is Loner. I have this extremely black hair that I dyed orange, yellow, purple, blue, green, red, everlasting, ocean, and rainbow. I have a gazillion piercings on my body. I also have this incredibly awesome tattoo of a unicorn on my back. It looks real. My classmates hate me for it. They thought I was weird. They always call me fag and blah blah blah. 

I'm not like them who love Justin Bieber and One Direction. I just love Metal and Rock and anything that has metal. I also like to keep my clothes black. 

I distance myself from the world 'cause they're all sluts and jerks though I think maybe I'm just being really paranoid and—

Hep! Wait a fudging minute there! I've had enough. 

Okay, that's our first type of cliché JTK character. Usually this one could be badass in the inside or a complete Bella Swan. 

Right. No offense, lovelies, but that's what I see in ALMOST all JTK stories. Want me to enumerate them for you? 

LOL. No. 

Okay. I'm not saying that it's bad to start off a story like that. It's just it's really common already I feel like I've been reading the same story all over again. Well, it's in the execution anyway. If you want this type of character and you fail to work it out, then your OC would become a certified Bella Swan. Just warning. It's in the execution, okay? 

Wait. I think I've got a good example for that type of character with a good plot and execution. 

Here's it. 

Smile for me by BrokenLittleDoll 

I don't know if you'd like it as much as I did, but I think it's well-delivered than any other loner type of OC's. 

Second type: the Perfect 

Hi! My name is Perfect. I have this very wonderful mansion. We're so rich! I picked up my iPhone SG4385 with a covering made of shiny rhinestones and oh, it's pink and called my friend. 

"Hi, girlfrand!" I said, studying my hot pink nails. 

"Herrow, girlfrand!" Diana said. 

I brushed a hand through my silky, smooth, shiny, L'oreal Paris-worth blonde hair and combed it with my super expensive hairbrush. 

"Bye, girlfrand!" I said then threw my iPhone SG4385 with a covering made of rhinestone and oh, it's pink on the floor. I mean, I can buy that again. 

I got dressed and put on my Gucci clothing and Louis Vuitton and Chanel jewelry and ya ya ya. 

Oh, did I mention that I have big bewbs?

Trololol. I just did that. I just really did that. Have you ever tried making a story with a character like that? No. Just don't. 

I've seen them many times, brah! I've seen them! Want me to tell their titles? No? Okay. Then it's our secret. :D 

Now, Miss Perfect is a slut! No more explanation. Just simply a slut who wants to get it on with Jeff. A complete Mary Sue! A fulfillment of one's impossible imagination and fantasies. 

*le sigh* I'm so glad I didn't make any of my characters like that. No. Just no. But I know someone who does. 

Third type: the Badass 

One of my favorites, but really an overused concept. 

Hi! I am Badass and I'm so badass. I can kick your ass and send it to Aswan. I can kick the crap out of Jeff and out of my bullies and out the sluts and blah blah blah. I don't give a shit. 

Oh, did I mention that I'm really good in bed?

LOL. I'm serious about the last part. Badass OC's are good in bed 'cause I see them mostly in rated R JTK stories. Ugh. 

Ya know what? That's all what I can say. Ugh. I really hate it when your character is just so horny and has uncontrollable sexual hormones, but I really hate it more when you make the canon characters sexual. You depict them as sexual beasts! Ugh. G R R R ! 

Anyways, that's for another story. 

Now you know the three cliché characters in every JTK stories. Be careful. If you ever make one, make sure to do your job well.