20. Through the Window!

About the last update...I always knew it would be MissHorrorStory's MASTERPIECE. SHE'S SO AWESOME!

A fellow creepster complained about this. Why does Jeff always has to go through the window? Huh? Can't he use the door or something? You know, just a casual entrance.

Anyways, this is cliche. I even use this one. xD

Most of the stories, when Jeff is not attacking you at night in the streets, he will go through your window. He will never use the front door to surprise you.

Imagine this:

You were in the living room, watching some kind of scary movie or something. Then the bell rang. You get up and peek through the eyehole. BAM! Jeff stabbed your eye right through the eyehole! Isn't that much surprising?

Here's another thing about windows: THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO BE BEDROOM WINDOWS. Why not try the one in the kitchen? Or the one in the bathroom?

Here's an example. xD

You are in the bathroom, sitting on the throne, concentrating on how to release the demon inside of you when suddenly the window breaks into pieces and half of Jeff's body has made it inside.

You scream and throw him the toilet plunger and it plants directly on his face.

Isn't that more amazing?

Yeah, try some other places. Don't be like us who've already done this mistake.