Chapter 7:Baby Come Back

~picture of Jay's wolf~

Jay's POV

I have been alone in this cave for two weeks, the episodes of overwhelming power have gotten worse and worse. I have learned a few things: I can shut my powers off when I hold on to my amulet and concentrate, I'm a vampire and a werewolf, no matter how far away from civilization I get I can still hear people's thoughts, my wolf has a great style in clothing, and my wolf's name is Fire. Whenever I leave my home I stay in my wolf form for protection. Besides that, I'm pretty much screwed. Prancing out of my house, it's more like a homey cave that Fire picked out, and hunted for breakfast. I sniffed the air and smelt a scent that was foreign to these wood. I turned on my powers and could sense a wolf nearby.

'I hope I'm not too late. Where is she?' I heard Don's voice in the wolf's head.

'Who the hell are you and why do you sound like my brother?' I growled into their thoughts.

Either I was missing something or this wolf had a death sentence because it ran straight toward me in the clearing. When the wolf reached close range I growled but waited before I attacked. The wolf began to shift so I crouched down into a fighting stance but didn't move further.

"Jay it's me. When I got your call I was so worried I told mom even when she said not to and a lot of shit went down. I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner," he said with worry in his eyes.

'Shift back into wolf form. I NEVER want to see you naked again. I have some clothes in the cave come on' I said leading the way to my home.

I tossed him the clothes and went into a different section of the cave to got changed. When I came out he was sitting there shivering and looking up and me. I struck a fire in the pit and sealed off the cave.

"You knew about all this crazy shit and didn't tell me?" I said in a deathly tone.

"I will tell you my story if you promise to tell me all of yours. I'll know if you're lying by the way," he said looking around the cave I created.

"Fine."

"Like I said when you called I told mom. She started cursing and mumbling to herself then yelled at me to get Ty while she went to the basement. Once Ty was over she made us grab each other's earrings and had us chant these weird things and then I don't know everything changed. These tattoos popped up on us and we were shinning and then he set the house on fire and I almost drowned us.

Then mom fixed everything in the blink of an eye. She mumbled again about how she didn't want us involved. Then she touched both of our heads and all these memories came back and I could control my powers. Ty and I found out about them when we were 13 he's my mate whatever. It feels right and wrong at the same time," he looked down at the ground in slight embarrassment. "Your turn."

I explained to him all the things I've gone through since the first day of school. I wanted to leave out the nakedness and the kiss but decided not to leave anything out since apparently, he knows about these things. Throughout me telling the story, he looked as though he was in thought until I mentioned the kiss and almost killing part.

"I will be meeting that Daymien kid when we get back to civilization," he sternly stated. "What happened to the girl?"

"I healed her and ran that's it till I got here and Fire and I are very close now. She kept me safe this whole time."

"Come with me back home. We need you, Jay. This also explains the constant knocking at our door. On our way back I will do the best I can helping you harness your powers but you NEED your teacher. Come home supastar," he pleaded.