Chapter 22: Ready For Battle

After training for days I was ready to go out and fight. I have all the things I need to fight this war. Whether I come back or not I need to fight and I need to do it now. All we needed was weapons so my small army went over to Blackwell to borrow some.

I walked into the training room and was met by Mr. Blackwell, "Sir I was wondering if we could use some of your weapons. This is happening now and I don't want to go empty handed."

He gave me a sad smile, "You remind me of my brother when he came back from the military. I am so proud of everything you have done and are about to do and I am very sorry for your loss. I will help you but I will not give you weapons."

"I don't need that much just maybe a......"

"I will not give you weapons because I don't believe that's enough. But I will give you an army."

A large group of people walk out behind him holding a variety of weapons looking extremely dangerous. There were people I trained with, classmates, and even blacksmiths and witches that helped enhance our training skills. It was an army and I was leading it.

"I don't know what to say...."

"Attack maybe or I don't know a motivational speech," a kid named Johnny said.

"I've never been good with things like this but thank you for fighting with me. The I man tore many homes apart and I will enjoy repaying him the favor," I looked to my friends. "Guys it's time for me to pay my uncle a visit."~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting so long school has killed me lately. I am also a sorry for the itty bitty chapter I just wrote. I promise the next one will have a lot more information. If you have any suggestions on how the battle should be COMMENT or MESSAGE me, I would love to hear your thoughts. I hope you enjoyed so far.

❤️Chey