Chapter 3- off we go

The night went bye fast. I was up every 10 minutes twisting and turning. I couldn't think straight. My head was spinning. I decided to give up sleeping and write more in my journal.

'Dear Journial, Kati here. I can not sleep. I am leaveing for the U.S. in 4 hours. I do not want to go. Harry was really sad when he foune out I am leaveing. I need to trie to get some sleep. Bye.'

I tucked my journal back away and shut my eyes. I finally got some sleep. Not a lot but at least some.

****Morning****

I woke up to my mom stroking my hair and saying, "honey, we are leaving soon. Let's get up and get dressed so we can leave now." I groaned and mumbled, "fine". I slowly sat up and crawled out of bed. My clothes were lying out on the floor.

Twenty bags surrounded me as I waited silently down stairs. Thoughts of me saying goodbye to Harry popped into my mind. I let a tear roll down my cheek.

"Mom, can we please hurry before I break down and my mascara runs?" Ashley told my mom.

"Ok let me just do a quick run through to make sure nothing is left behind." She walked up stairs.

She came pack 10 minutes later with some clothes in her arms. She shoved them into a box and picked it up.

"Ready?"

We all just groaned and nodded. We picked up our suitcases and put the last of the boxes in the truck. The back door slammed shut which made me jump in my seat.

The car ride was quiet. A few times my mom and dad talked to us about what to do there. It sounded more fun than where we live but I still don't want to leave. This is our home.

We pulled up in drop off and met Anna, Gemma, and Harry at the entrance. They all looked sad. Gemma had a fake smile plastered on her face. I could tell she was going to cry when she said goodbye to Ashley. Tears were springing up in my eyes. I knew for a fact I was going to cry. I hated seeing Harry and his family cry. They were our best friends.

I had my suitcases being rolled behind me while Harry walked me to the gate.

"Flight 218 to Saint Louis is now boarding," the annoying lady announced over the loud speakers.

This is it. This is my last time seeing Harry for a while. I couldn't fight the tears. They just poured out of my eyes. I couldn't hide that I was upset. I could tell he was too. I heard my heart shatter when my mom told us to board. Everyone was a crying mess. It was not pleasant. Gemma and Ashley gave each other a long hug. I looked at Harry and ran into his arms crying into his shoulder. Him doing the same.

"Bye Kati! Love you!" he told me as I handed the lady my ticket. "Love you to HarBear. Bye," everyone heard my heart crack. They just starred at me with an 'I'm sorry' look on their face. I walked down the runway, waving one last time to Harry and his family. Soon, all I saw was the inside of a plane. We were in the air shortly after. I took one last glance of the U.K. before we were in the clouds.

A/N: hahahahaha SHORT chapter!!!! So So SO sorry:) the next one is longer. promise! Please vote, comment, and recommend to other people! t-hanks bbys -kat