Chapter 18- surprise, surprise

***Thursday, June 29th, 2012. 8:00am California time***

Kati’s POV:

I hear my alarm go off, annoying the crap out of me. I try slapping it several times, but it just keeps on beeping. I try to find the cup but instead I grab the lamp. Before I know it, it’s landing on the clock, killing it. I rub my eyes and sit up straight. Oh god. I made a mess. Oh well.

I roll out of bed and catch myself before I fall flat on my face. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I quickly strip and step into it. And to my surprise, it’s freezing cold! Ok! I am NOW awake!!!

The shower heats up fast and when I finish, I slip on a towel. I begin to brush my teeth as I walk into my room to get my new dress. That’s right. Today, I’m on Ellen… again!

I finish brushing my teeth, shove my dress, shoes, make-up, and jewelry into my bag and prance down stairs. I look like a mess but it is what it is.

I grab my keys and I’m out the door. Before I can get to my car, Devin pops out of thin air. He surprises me with a kiss and my favourite cup of tea. He’s so smart!

“Good morning beautiful! I got your tea! I will meet you down at the studio before it starts. You’re going to do great! Love you!” He kisses me on the cheek one last time. I laugh, shake my head, and continue to make my way to my car. I slid in, start the engine, and I’m off.

I get to the studio around 9:00am. Traffic is terrible right now. And I know it’s a little early for me to get there, but Becca is here so we can talk, eat, talk. That’s the girl life!

I walk in and Becca greets me with a hug.

“Hey babe! Alright, ready to go?” I give her a confused look.

“What? It’s only…” I check my hone clock, “9:13 am, I don’t have to be done until 12:30 at the latest.”

“Well, she pushed it back to 10:30, so we got to get ready… NOW!” She gets a hold of my wrist and pulls my to the make-up chair. She pulls out her big ass thing of ‘supplies’ and begins her ‘masterpiece’.

Harry’s POV:

“Alright boys, who’s ready… almost?” Louis asks. I take in a shaky breath. We all nod. Lou is just finishing up with Zayn’s hair so we are making perfect timing.

“Alright, Zayn. You. Are. Done!” Lou says as she finishes his blonde streak with some hairspray. He gives her a thumbs up and stands. I can see him checking himself out in the mirror. What a girl!

“Hey boys! How’s it going? You ready for the ‘surprise’?” Ellen walks into our room. It scared us but whatever.

“Yeah! Harry?” Liam asks, looking at me.

“I’m ready!” I can’t help but smile when I think that in just a hour, I will see one of my closets friends I haven’t seen in several years. I am so ready to surprise her!

Kati’s POV:

Becca finishes off with my final curl. One last coat of mascara and I’m good to go. (picutre of her outfit on my twitter: @zayngels63)

“Alright ladies! Kati, you’re on in 1.” The camera lady comes back to get me. I just nod and she scurries off. I feel Becca shove one last bobby pin in my hair.

“Ouch! That hurt!” I semi-yell. My British accent making me say hurt weird.

“Oopsies! Sorry!” I just laugh. I hear someone running in the background.