Chapter 14- It's really love

********2 months later**********

***Tuesday, November 30th 2011. 8:00pm U.K. time***

Liam’s POV:

Three weeks away. Just three, until THE Riley Rex! I honestly can’t hold in my excitement anymore. I have been the mature one since the beginning so I guess I can freak out this time.

I walk in the kitchen and see  2 pieces of pizza left. Ugh! How rude? They didn’t wake me up for dinner? I grab a plate and walk over to the T.V. I turn on the news and begin to see ‘vas happenin’ ’ with the world. I hear the 4 rambunctious boys come charging through the door laughing with more food in their arms.

“Ah! The Liam Payne finally woke up! How was your”, Louis looks at his phone, “3 hour nap?”

“Fantastic, but I woke up to barely any dinner,” I say raising an eyebrow.

“Oh, yeah, sorry,” Niall says while looking at his feet. I jus laugh and shake my head. The boys got the kitchen and place the grocery bags down and plop down on the couch.

“Oh, and Liam, Danielle has been trying to call you,” Zayn says while watching the news.

"Oh hey look, new T.V. shows! Look, there's one called Sam and Cat!" Harry says. I turn the television off so harry can't enjoy it. "Hey! I wanted to see who the actresses are going to be! I completely ignore him and quickly jump up and run to my room to check my phone. I yank the charger out of the bottom and check my notifications. Twenty missed calls and 17 texts. I go to voicemail and to my luck, some are from my mom and sisters. I fumble with the keys as I text Danielle back.

Me: Hey babe. So sorry! I’ve been sleeping for about 3 hours and never heard my phone.

<3My lovely GF<3: It’s fine! Was just wondering, do you want to go to shopping with me tonight?

Me: Tonight? I’m sorry, but love, isn’t it closed?

<3My lovely GF<3: The mall doesn’t close until 10:30pm. I know u need a new outfit for Little Miss Riley Rex.

I laugh as read that text. She is not usually the jealous type, but she thinks Riley Rex, in her words, is a ‘skanky ass slut’. I mean I don’t really blame her because the outfits Riley wears are like the size of my pinky. So her bum and ‘mammaries’ are hanging out.

Me: Sure!

<3My lovely GF<3: Ok! Meet me there in about 10 minutes.

Me: Ok bye

<3My lovely GF<3: Byeeeeee

I throw my phone on my bed and run to my closet to find some clothes. The mall is about a 12-minute drive from my house so I got to hurry. I finally pull on a white V-neck t-shirt, black skinny jeans, high-tops, and my zip up red jacket. I run downstairs and grab the car keys.

“Lads, I’m going to meet up with Danielle. Be back in 2 hours!” I yell as I close the door.

I make it to the mall with 3 minutes to spare. I see her walk up to me looking gorgeous like usual. I smile and once she reaches me, I quickly intertwine our fingers. God, I love this girl.

***Tuesday, November 30th 2011. 1:00pm California time***

Kati’s POV:

Just finished up with another day of acting. Claire and I only have 2 weeks until the Ellen DeGeneres Show and we cannot wait! We’ve already picked out what we are going to wear. Yay!