Chapter 16- plans

***Tuesday, November 30th 2011. 9:30pm U.K. time***

Harry’s POV:

We walk out on stage and are greeted by 50+ crazy fans. We smile and wave. Riley greets us with a hug and each of us hold onto the hug longer then expected. God she smells pretty! Wait… did I just think that?

Riley Rex: Hello boys! Take a seat.

The boys and I just nod and sit down on the couch across from her.

Riley Rex: How are you boys?

Liam: I think I speak for all the boys by saying fantastic!

The rest of us nod.

Riley Rex: That’s good. So let’s start.

We all talk and talk and talk. The fans laughing and screaming at some parts. We laughed a lot. I am so grateful that this has happened to us. I mean, the fans made this happen. If I could go around to each fan that has been here for us, I would give them all a big smooch! I am thinking about this when Riley pulls me out of my thoughts with that lovely British accent.

Riley Rex: So harry.

Me: Yes?

Riley Rex: Have you heard about the girl from L.A.? On Ellen?

I look at the boys, confused. They all just shrug.

Me: Ummmmm… what girl?

Riley Rex: You haven’t heard?! Ok, well for everyone who hasn’t seen this, here it is.

We all direct our heads toward the small telly in the middle. Ellen and 2 beautiful girls appear on the screen. I hear Ellen begin to talk.

Ellen: So back to Kati. Where are you from in Cheshire?

I see a red-haired girl appear on the small screen. Wait a minute, that’s the girl from my dream. And in my dream, her name was Kati. Ok, this is a little freaky.

Kati: Holmes Chapel.

Kati, Kati, Kati. She seems so familiar. I just can’t put my finger on it.

Ellen: You know, there is someone else famous that is from Holmes Chapel.

I see her gulp. Kati: Oh really? Who?

Why was she acting like this?

Ellen: Well, he’s in One Direction. He’s quit the cheeky boy.

I know she’s talking about me so I can’t help but blush when she calls me cheeky.

Claire: I know!

She says raising her arm. Claire: Harry Styles.

Kati: Oh yeah! Him.

Ellen: Oh yeah… him.

She says mocking the red-haired girl. The audience laughs. Ellen: Do you know him?

Kati: Honestly, yes.

The crowd goes INSANE!!! I see Kati just sit there awkwardly. Ok.

Ellen: Really? How?

Kati: Ok. The truth is, is that him and I were best friends for our whole life. Ever since we were 5 months. We would see each other everyday. I trusted him with my life. When I moved, things fell apart. My mom died and that was the only way I could communicate with him. I lost all connection about 10 years ago. It’s been rough but I’m getting over it.