Chapter 13- hello

*****Sunday, September 25th 2011. 6:30pm U.K. time***

Harry’s POV:

“So boys, what’s for dinner?” Niall asks, looking like a starving little boy. I just laugh and shake my head. “Nando’s?” he asks with puppy dog eyes.

“Ok ok. Only if the boys are up for it,” Zayn says, looking at us for our answer. We all nod our heads. Niall quickly jumps up and we all go change out of our pajamas. That’s what our day consisted of; Fifa, and sitting around doing absolutely nothing.

After about 3 minutes, I came out wearing a teal-green shirt, black skinny jeans and my brown boots. I waited on the couch, playing on my phone until Liam came out wearing a grey shirt with a brown jacket, dark blue jeans and high-tops. He sat next to me and we started talking about Riley Rex until Louis came out wearing a baby blue and navy blue baseball shirt, cream pants, with navy blue Converse; Zayn wearing a red hoodie, cream trousers and red and black high-tops; and Niall wearing a Texas Cowboys snapback, a faded maroon tank top, grey sweatpants/shorts, and high-tops. {picture of the boys in these outfits on my twitter: @zayngels63} I guess we are ready to go.

The boys and I walk out of the house to about 100+ screaming fans. I mean I love them and all, but we have lives too. Paul comes rushing out to escort us through the crowd so we don’t die. We finally make it to the car with all of our limbs attach to us. That’s good.

We speed of the opposite way of the fans, but the chase us. We eventually loose them. Thank the heavens. We hop out and hurry into Nando’s.

“Ah! Niall, so good to see a familiar face in here! Alright boys, right this way,” Rick takes us to a table in the back so no one can see us. Rick is the manager and whenever we would go over to Niall’s, of course, we would come here and Rick is a really good friend now. #discountstagram

We quickly sit down and order our food. Liam, Louis, and Zayn were all so busy playing Xbox that we never ordered any food for lunch.

Our food comes back within minutes and we scarf it down.

“Omg iafhttauf Liam uhtiuah Zayn uhtiuha Louis jhaiuhg Niall thiaatg Harry tiuag ONE DIRECTOIN!!!!” Oh great.

“Shit,” Zayn mumbles under his breathe. “How the f*ck did they find us?!” He was getting pissed now. That’s not good.

“Rick… RICK!” Louis yelled and Rick soon came rushing over.

“What’s up guys?” He says, looking confused.

“Fans… a lot of them at that.” Liam explains. Rick nods to show that he understands and tells Paul and Jeremy {just a name} something. They all walk over to the door before all of the crazy girls come flooding the place.

I hear a blow horn and then a speaker. “Everyone. Please step away from the restaurant. Go back to what you all were doing and let the boys eat in peace.” I hear Paul say over an intercom. The boys and I sigh in relief and continued to eat. This was the price of being famous.

***Sunday, September 25th 2011. 4:43pm California time (couple hours after the boys Nando’s fun)***

Kati’s POV:

“That’s a wrap! Great first day girls! See you tomorrow,” Jack, the cameraman, yells out. I give him a thumbs up and get off set. I go to the dressing room to change back into my original clothing choice. I step out, through my hair in a bun, and walk to the front to meet up with Claire.

“Hey girly! Great first day! Can’t wait for tomorrow,” Claire says, smiling.

“Haha yeah! So want to come back to my house and hang out? I’ll put Devin upstairs and we can order pizza,” I suggest.