Chapter 15- Uh-oh

****2 weeks later****

***Wednesday, December 15th 2011. 11:00am California time***

Kati's POV:

Today is the day. I can't believe that in 3 hours, I'm going to be on Ellen DeGeneres! Claire and I can't hold in the excitement anymore!!!

"Ok, so we have our outfits, jewelry, make-up, shoes... what else?" Claire runs through the checklist. I out on 'thinking face'. Claire laughs and so do I.

"Haha! I think that's everything. Ready to go?" I ask with a smile. She nods excitedly and we walk outside and to the limo. Mrs. Helm is waiting for us. She kindly opens the door and we climb in.

On the way there, she talks to us about things to say a do and how much time we have to get ready. Claire and I nod in agreement and then clap rapidly. We are so ready!

We arrive at the studio 30 minutes later. We see a bunch of fans outside the gate. Once we step out, they all go mad! We laugh and walk over to the gate to take pictures and sign some autographs. Soon, Tom, our bodyguard, comes to get us to bring us inside. We only have about 1 and a half hours to get ready.

I go over to my stand and take out my loose ponytail. Becca, our stylist, comes over with a crimper. She slides it along a piece of and it comes out perfect! I smile and tell her to keep going.

She soon finishes off my hair and twists the sides back. She starts to do my make-up. She applies baby pink lip-gloss with silver-blue eye shadow. While Becca does all of this, Claire does my nails. It's a cool neon tribal pattern.

They both soon finish up. I hop out of the chair then Claire sits down. Becca starts to work on Claire and I go to the back room to change. I pull on this beautiful teal blue lace dress with and open back and a high front. Instead of wearing heels, I tie up my black Converse.{picture on my twitter: @zayngels63}

I come out and sprint over to my bag to find my white watch with matching bracelets and a gold feather ring. I put on a gold cross necklace. I apply one last coat of lip-gloss and make my way over to Becca. We talk for a while until Claire came out wearing a white lace bralette, tucked into a teal blue skirt. She's wearing white Keds and has her nails pink and black and white and.... It's pretty awesome! Her lips are done perfectly and she got red highlights in her hairs. She has a black dragon bracelet with teal flower earrings, a teal ring, a silver cross ring, and an infinity diamond necklace. I am SO jealous! {picture on my twitter: @zayngels63}

"Alright girls! On in 2 minutes!" one of the cameramen says. My heart started to pound really fast. The nerves are now getting to me. After 30 seconds past, I feel normal.

"Alright, here with me are the 2 new actresses for the new show Sam and Cat! Please welcome Claire Marcel and Kati Wence!" I hear Ellen say. I guess that's our queue to go. We walk down the steps and over to the couch. They audience is going crazy. I love it! Ellen gives each of us hugs. Twenty seconds of cheering go by and now I can hear myself think.

Ellen: How are you girls?

Claire and I: Good!

Claire: I can't believe that we are actually here! We made it!

The fans went wild again.

Ellen: That's fantastic! So tell us a little bit about yourselves.

Claire: I'll start. Hi! I'm Claire Marcel, I'm 18 and from Texas, I live, or lived, with my mom, dad, and younger sister, Vanessa. And yeah!

Ellen: What about you Kati?

Me: Well, I'm Kati Wence, I'm 18 and from Cheshire in the U.K. I moved to Missouri when I was 7. I live with my dad, my 31 year old brother, Alex. My 27 year old brother Max. My twin older brother and sister, Ashley and Ashton. Both 21. My twin brother Shawn, but he is... well I honestly don't know. And my younger brother Zach who's 14 and youngest sister Khloe who's 6.