Chapter 24- finding out

*4 Months Later*

Kati’s POV:

Four months. That’s how long I’ve dealt with that witch named Danielle. Liam has noticed the arguments between us and begged me to give her a chance. And by being his friend, I am. Really hard actually. If you can imagine, she snuggled up to the rest of the boys, making me mentally barf.

Today, I am going to hang out with Liam and her. Luckily, it’s a movie, so NO talking involved!

“Bing,” my phone goes off. Liam just texted me.

Batman: hey! Movie is still on. I’m leaving the studio now. Be at Dani’s house in 20. Meet me there! –L

I nod to myself and lay out an outfit for today. I smile at my choice and drop my towel. Sliding on my high-wasted light denim cut shorts, along with my black crop top and my cream and black tribal sweater. I pull my teal dream catcher necklace over my head and slide on my black Vans. I quickly blow dry my hair and leave it wavy, way too lazy to straighten it. I slap on some powder and sparkly eye shadow and eyeliner, finishing it off with mascara and bubblegum pink lip-gloss.

I look in the mirror and nod approvingly. I run down the steps, if that’s even possible and grab my fringe black cross body and keys and hurry out the door.

Devin’s POV:

This is working. It’s a win, win, and maybe another win. Well at least for me.

You see; I’m helping/pleasing Danielle, pleasing myself, crushing Liam, and crushing Kati. So add another win!

Danielle’s POV:

Ouch! Wait, now it feels better.

Devin inserts himself another time, making me gasp for air. My nails leaving his back red and scarred. I brush his sweaty hair out of his face as I connect our lips. We both moan into the kiss, him still going.

Liam never made me feel like this. Thank the lord for Devin and also thank the lord that Liam and I aren’t seeing each other for another couple hours.

Coming back to what’s going on right now, I smile.

We repeat the actions several times, and each time we reach our climax, we disconnect, leaving us needing more. Then, we repeat.

I here the slamming of a car door, but shrug it off. Probably the neighbors.

I remember that I left the door cracked but no one will come in.

I flip Devin, me now topping.

Liam’s POV:

I slam my door shut and lock it. In a good mood, I hop up the steps and unlock the door quietly. If anything, Danielle doesn’t know I got off earlier than expected, so SURPRISE!

I hear a little noise coming from the bedroom, but think nothing of it. I tiptoe up the steps that leads to her bedroom. With a smile on my face, it immediately fades as I see something that hurts me deep down inside. Danielle, with… Devin?

Kati’s POV:

I pull up and see Liam hop up the steps. Not being able to find free parking, I park down the street a little. I quickly get out and lock my car, running to Danielle’s mini house apartment condo duplex thing. Liam left the door opened so I let myself in. I jog up the stairs and see Liam starring through the semi-opened door.

I start talking, ”Hey Liam! Ready to g-“ he pushes me out of the way and runs down the steps and through the front door. What the he- I ask too soon.