Copyright Statement/Warning

Truth or Dare© 2011, All Rights Reserved Laura(XxIcyxX)

Anyone found copying this story without the Author's full permission is subjected to extreme questioning under the ministry of magic and may be sentenced to at least 25 years in Azkaban.  

A minimum fine of $1503382973 is ensued.

You may or may not be tortured under the influence of Albus Dumbledore.

You will be transformed into a ferret by Mad-Eye Moody.

You may be forced to undergo a day with Edward Cullen.

You will have to endure some butt-kicking from Alex Rider.

You may or may not be used by the "Flock" (aka Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, and Angel) as "Flock Splatter Art"

You may be used in the next 'Games' incase Snow decides to come back alive.

Percy Jackson will personally confront you with Riptide and you will be forced to fight with him (and that will most likely result in extreme pain and embarassment).

In the end, you will die a long and painful death from Poseidon's trident.

This is a threat.

***Basically, please do not copy this story.  If you find a story similar to mine in a way that sounds as if it were taken right out of mine, please report this to me right away.  I'm sure no one wants someone to copy their story, and I'm the same way.  If you look to the side, every single one of my chapters are Copyrighted©, All Rights Reserved.  Please refrain from copying my story.***

Also, thanks to ReadingFanatic27 for making the most amazing book cover ever-- the one on the side is hers!!! Unfortunately, I tend to switch covers a lot so...

Vote if you truly liked it :D  I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments so drop a few along the way!

And if nothing else, I hope you enjoy this story.

~Laura(XxIcyxX) 

P.S.-- Thanks to everyone who supported me in the 2011 Watty Awards!! Yes, I did win under Undiscovered Humor so... THANK YOUUUUUUUU <3

P.P.S./Warning kinda thingie-- 

I also wrote this fairly a while back in which I can't say this is my absolute best... the beginning may be slow but the ending is much better.  I would prefer, however, if you checked out my other story "Secrets Untold" in which both the content and the writing style is much better than this one (in my opinion).  Of course, don't let this deter you from reading!  I hope you enjoy it either way!