1

Jack Hemmings is the type of guy that will accept you for who you are without judgement and try to make friends with everyone he meets. He is also the type to try and comfort someone, whether he knows them or not. He is also extremely goofy and adorable.

All of those things are reasons why I am in love with him.

Jack is my boyfriend. We've been together for about two years now.

I met him when I was 14, and he was 17. I was a meek little freshman that had just moved to Australia from America, and he was a hot senior that had a lot of friends.

I'm at my locker, and, for some reason, I feel like someone is standing right next to me, but I just shrug it off.

After getting my stuff and closing my locker, I turn to see a tall, muscular figure in front of me.

"Hi," he says with that thick accent of his, and I just stare at him wide-eyed.

"H-Hi," I stutter quietly.

"I've never seen you around here before, are you new?" he asks with a friendly smile.

I nod.

"I'm Jack," he says and holds out his hand for me to shake.

I smile and say, "I'm Leia." Then, I shake his hand.

"Leia? You mean like from Star Wars?" he asks and laughs a little.

"Yeah, my parents are so obsessed that they named me after the princess. Now I'm obsessed, so I guess it works," I say and also laugh a bit.

"That's so cool! My brothers and I are obsessed too! My favorite character was always Han Solo."

"Oh, my God, me too!"

"Really? That's awesome," he says with excitement.

I smile and nod.

"So, where are you from Leia? I can tell it's not Australia," he says and I laugh.

"I actually just moved here from America. My dad was offered a job here and he took it, so here I am," I say and think, 'Damn, Leia, he doesn't want to hear your life story.'

"America, wow! Definitely a big move," he says, and for the first time, I look into his eyes, they are such a beautiful blue color.

"Yeah, it was," I say and we're still looking into each other's eyes.

"So, where in America are you from?" he asks.

"New York."

"Really? That's pretty cool," he says, and I nod.

"So, uh, I don't really know where any of my classes are, could you, maybe, help me out?" I ask nervously.

He smiled brightly and says, "I'd be happy to."

We were friends for about a year before he asked me to be his girlfriend.

After a few months of dating, I met his family. That's when I met his younger brother, Luke.

Luke, well, he was different, and by different, I mean he is the complete opposite of his brother. He is so obnoxious and way too full of himself. I can't stand him, but I tolerate him because I'm dating his brother. Unfortunately, I share almost every class with him, and he always sits right next to me just so he can irrirate me. Ugh!

The day I met Luke, all he did was hit on me. Don't get me wrong, Luke is gorgeous, but come on, I'm dating his brother! Also, he didn't exactly make the best impression on me.