5

After a few more seconds of Luke and I kissing, I push him away.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," I say, turning around and opening my car door.

Before I could get into my car, Luke grabs my wrist and turns me back around to face him.

"Leia-" he starts to say, but I cut him off.

"No, Luke! Don't try to make this okay! I just cheated on my boyfriend, and I can't take it back! Honestly, I don't know why I kissed back. I don't even like you, but for some reason you just keep pulling me in!" I shout at him. Thank God, no one else was around.

He softly places his hand on my cheek and says, "Leia, I can do so much better than he can. I can treat you better," he brings his face closer, "love you better," he places his forehead on mine, "kiss you better," and he kisses the corner of my mouth.

He's right about the kissing part, but I'm not so sure about the other stuff.

"Luke, I've been with your brother for two years, and he's treated me like a princess. He loves me, and I love him. You are an obnoxious player that flirts with every girl in school, and you've probably slept with most of them!" I say, and Luke looks at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Jack doesn't love you. Maybe he did at one point, but he doesn't now. He's cheating on you, Leia! I promise you, I'm not making this up. I wouldn't lie to you," he says.

I looked into his eyes as he told me, and I could tell he wasn't lying.

"Who is she?" I ask quietly.

"What?"

"Who is she!?" I say louder this time.

I feel tears streaming down my face.

He sighs and says, "Her name is Celeste, they work together."

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I kind of, uh, walked in at a bad time," he says shyly.

"How long ago?"

"A couple months, I think. I'm so sorry, Leia."

That's when I broke. I start crying hysterically and fall to my knees.

Luke gets down next to me and wraps me in his arms. He rubs my back slowly to comfort me and kisses the top of my head.

"I'm sorry it turned out like this, Leia. This was not how I wanted to tell you," he says, and I look up at him.

"Why?"

"Why what?" he asks confused.

"Why did you want to tell me?" I ask.

"Isn't it obvious?" he asks me.

I shake my head, and he places his hand on my face and gently wiped my tears away.

"I have feelings for you, Leia. Strong feelings. I've had these feelings ever since I first saw you," he says and my eyes widen.

He has feelings for me? Luke Hemmings, my boyfriend's brother, has feelings for me?

"What? No, you're just saying that because I'm in a vulnerable state," I say, mainly trying to convince myself.

He shakes his head. "No, I'm not. I'm not the kind of guy you think I am. I'm not some tool that messes around with girls and then drops them when I'm done. I've only flirted with one girl since freshman year, and she's the only one I want. I've never slept with anyone, and I'm actually really awkward," he says, and I can't help myself.

This time, I kiss him. I don't know what I'm doing, but kissing Luke takes my stress away.

He kisses me back immediately, and it slowly gets heated. I move in front of him and straddle his waist, and he places his hands on my hips.

He swipes his tongue across my bottom lip, and I grant him access. I've never done anything like this with Jack, but it feels damn good to do it with Luke.

I feel his hands slide down to my ass and gives it a light squeeze. I gasp which gives his tongue more access in my mouth.

I put my hands at the hem of his shirt and start to pull it up, but he stops me.

"Leia..."

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted this."

"I do! Oh, God, I really do, but we can't. You just found out that my brother's cheating on you, and you even said that you don't like me. I want you to want this without my brother being in the way and I want you to actually have feelings for me when it happens," he says, and I nod.

He's right, things need to cool down first, and I need to break up with Jack.

How the hell do you break up with someone you just cheated on and who also cheated on you?

I sigh and say, "As much as I hate to admit it, you're right, but if I'm going to break up with Jack, I'll need to do it today or I'll be too scared to do it at all."

"Do you want me to go with you?" he asks. "I mean, we're supposed to hang out today anyway."

I look into his beautiful eyes and smile. "That would actually be really great, Luke. Thank you," I say and kiss him on the cheek.

I get up off the ground and he gets up after. He takes my hand in his, intertwines them together, and he kisses the top of my hand.

"I'll be with you the whole time, okay?" he says and I give him a small smile.

We get into my car, and I pull out of the parking lot and drive to my soon-to-be ex-boyfriend's house.

_______________________________________

So, how do you all think this break-up is going to go? Or will Jack be convincing enough for them to not break up at all? Comment what you think and Chapter 6 will be posted soon!