9

One week later...

Leia's POV

In the past week, I've realized something: Luke Hemmings is the only person I can truly be myself around.

Day One:
Luke and I found out that we basically have the same taste in music. We also both have a passion for playing guitar and singing, and the song he sang when I was sleeping, he wrote that.

Day Two:
Luke and I were at his house that day. Liz was slightly confused by my presence, but I guess Luke explained it to her after I left.

Anyway, when we got to Luke's room, we sat on his bed and just talked, and maybe cuddled a little bit.

"So, what else do people not know about you?" he asked.

"A lot," I replied.

"Enlighten me," he smirks.

"Well, I hate the way I dress."

Luke gave me a confused look and looked me up and down. "Why?"

"Because it's not me. I'm not this girly-girl. I hate heels and dresses," I said.

"Then why do you wear them all the time?"

"My dad, my friends, Jack..."

Luke pursed his lips and kissed my forehead. "You should be able to wear whatever the hell you want. You would look beautiful no matter what."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Thank you, Luke. Wanna know something else?"

He nodded.

"I have a rose tattoo."

His eyes widened. "Where?"

I took off the bracelet I was wearing and revealed the small tattoo on my wrist.

He took my wrist and kissed the place that revealed the tattoo. "It's beautiful. Just like you."

********

The rest of the week basically consisted of us going to each other's houses and me telling him more things that people don't know about me.

Today, I'm at the mall. Why? Because I'm changing everything. I'm bringing out my true self.

First, I'm buying a whole new wardrobe.

I go into Hot Topic first. I get all the t-shirts with my favorite bands on them: All Time Low, Green Day, Blink 182, Led Zeppelin, Bon Jovi, and a lot more. Then, I go into another store and buy all the black skinny jeans and flannels I can afford. Last, I go to the Converse store and buy two black pairs.

Next step in becoming my true self: my hair.

I go into the hair salon and and tell them what I want: My hair dyed black with red highlights. It takes about two hours to get done, and I love how it turns out.

Finally, I get the piercing I've wanted for a long time: a nose piercing

********

I absolutely love my new look! It's much more me than the old one.

Also, I'm no longer covering my rose tattoo.

Luke's POV

Leia had texted me last night to wait for her by her locker Monday morning, so here I am waiting.

When I hear the front doors of the school open, I see a girl with black and red hair, ripped black skinny jeans, a Nirvana tee, a black and red flannel, black converse, and a nose stud.

I have to admit, she's hot, really fucking hot. I then notice the small tattoo on her wrist as she approached me.

"Holy shit, Leia!?" I exclaim.

She smirks. "Like what you see?"

I grip her hips and pull her closer. "Hell, yeah."

"Leia!?" I hear a couple voices say.

I turn around and see a guy and a girl with shocked expressions. I recognized the girl to be Calum's girlfriend, Amber. I didn't recognize the guy.

"Ash! Amber!" she releases herself from my grip. "How do I look?"

Ash smiles and looks her up and down. "You look fucking amazing, Leia!"

I suddenly feel a twinge of jealousy.

"Hey, don't swear!" Amber reprimands Ash. "He's right though. You do look amazing."

That's when the bell for first period rings.

"We've gotta go," I tell Leia.

She nods and looks to Ash and Amber. "See you guys later!" she exclaims, and we head to class together hand-in-hand.

Once we were in our seats and the bell rang, a girl I've never seen before walks in. She has long brown hair, glasses, and blue eyes.

"Class, we have a new student here with us all the way from America, so please make her feel welcome," our teacher says and then looks to the new girl, "Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?"

"Uh, h-hi," she stutters nervously. "My name is Ally."

_______________________________________

Wow, 2 days in a row, yay! Anyway, so what do you think of Leia's change? Do you guys remember who Ally is? Comment what you think and I'll post Chapter 10 ASAP.