2

School thankfully goes by quickly. Unfortunately, I have most of my classes with Luke, but he didn't try to touch me again after I told him that I hate him.

For some reason though, he looked really hurt when I said it, but I'm sure it doesn't mean anything. He was probably just shocked that I rejected him instead of falling to his feet like all the other girls do.

When I get to my car, I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I pull it out and see that I have a text from Jack. I unlock my phone to read it.

Hey, beautiful! You're still coming over after school right? -Jack<3

I smile and text him back.

Of course, babe! I was just about to leave. I'll see you in about 20 minutes. Love you!

I put my phone back in my pocket, get inside my car, and drive to Jack's.

********

I pull into Jack's driveway, turn off the engine, get out of my car, and walk over to the front door. I knock on the door, and almost immediately, the door swings open to reveal, not my boyfriend, but his brother, Luke.

He looks at me like he's pissed and then calls for his brother. He moves to the side and motions for me to come inside.

"He should be down here in a minute," he says rather coldly.

"Uh, alright. Is everything okay?" I ask him.

He scoffs, "Yeah, like you actually care."

"Excuse me?" I ask, confused.

He sighs, "Nothing. Forget it."

What the hell?

"Um, Okay?" I say and that's when I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

I look up to see my gorgeous boyfriend and smile like an idiot.

When he's beside me, he grabs my face and kisses me.

"Hey, beautiful," he says once we break the kiss.

"Hey," I say, still smiling.

He grabs my hand and takes me upstairs.

When we get to his room, he immediately closes the door and pins me against it.

"Eager, are we?" I ask with a smirk.

He smiles and crashes his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck while he wraps his around my waist.

We eventually break the kiss, and he says, "I've been waiting to do that all day."

I giggle as he takes my hand and we sit on the bed.

"How was your first day of senior year?" he asks.

"It was alright. I have almost every class with Luke, but overall it was okay," I reply.

He sighs, "I'm sorry, baby. I know you don't like him."

I smile at the nick-name and say, "It's not your fault, but speaking of Luke, is he okay? He seemed kinda pissed when I came in."

"I honestly have no idea. He wouldn't tell me."

"That's weird, he tells you everything," I say, and he shrugs.

"I'm sure he'll be fine," he says, and I nod.

********

A couple hours later, Jack and I are cuddling in his bed.

I suddenly feel the urge to pee, so I sit up and get off the bed.