4

After I walk into my first class, Luke follows right behind and, of course, he sits next to me. Seriously, his friends, Calum and Michael, are in this class too, so why doesn't he just sit with them? Why does he have to bug me all the time?

"Hey, gorgeous," he says with a big smile on his face.

"Seriously, Luke? Why do you feel the need to irritate me everyday?" I ask him with an annoyed tone.

"Because I love seeing what I do to you," he says with that stupid smirk of his.

"Really now? And what is it exactly that you do to me?" I ask.

He puts his hand on my thigh and says, "You get all flustered when I touch you or get close to you. You're only annoyed with me because you secretly have feelings for me, but you won't admit it to yourself because you're dating my stupid brother."

His hand moves up my thigh until he's very close to my center.

"I also know that, when we were at Jack's and I tried to kiss you, you wanted to kiss me too. That why you said we can't do this instead of I can't do this," he says, pointing to himself.

My eyes widen. He's right, I did want to kiss him, but that was just a moment of weakness. He was just so close to me and had me up against a wall, which really turns me on, but we won't get into that.

The other stuff he said was kind of true. He gives me these feelings that I really don't want. I don't even like him, so why do I feel this way?

"You're wrong," I say, denying everything he just told me.

He gives me a sly smile. "Prove it," he says.

I raise an eyebrow. "What?"

"You heard me. Prove to me that I'm wrong."

"How am I supposed to prove that?" I ask.

He lightly chuckles and says, "Well, the fact that you haven't asked me to remove my hand yet, doesn't exactly give you a great start."

Suddenly, I have an idea.

"How about this? You and I will hang out every day for two weeks. If, by the end of those two weeks, I'm showing signs that I'm falling for you, such as lying to my boyfriend to be with you or dreading the end of the two weeks, then we both have to tell each other what we were feeling in this exact moment, but if not, you leave me alone for good," I suggest to him.

He gives me a look that tells me that he's thinking about it.

After a few seconds, he smiles and says, "You've got yourself a deal."

********

The day goes by quickly. When I'm at my car, about to open the door, a voice interrupts me from behind.

"Hey, gorgeous."

I flinch and turn around to see Luke standing there. He is very close to me, way too close for comfort.

"God, Luke, you scared me!" I shout.

"Oops, sorry, babe," he says. Babe?

The nickname gives me butterflies. His eyes are looking into mine. They were so blue and beautiful, even more beautiful than Jack's. I could stare at them all day.

No, Leia! Remember, Luke's a dick.

"Don't call me babe," I say firmly.

He smirks, puts his hands on my hips, and pulls me close. Our faces are only inches apart.

"What are you gonna do about it, babe?" he asks with a challenging tone.

I push him off of me and say, "What do you want, Luke?"

He smirks and says, "You."

I unwillingly blush, but do my best to cover it up by putting my hand on my face and turning away from him.

However, I realized that I failed when he puts his hands back on my hips and says, "You're so cute when you blush."

My eyes widen, and I turn back around to face him. When I do, I see how close he is to me. Our faces are barely an inch apart.

I look into his beautiful blue eyes, and I just get lost in them. I then find myself stealing glances at his lips. They look so kissable.

Leia! What are you doing!? You're dating his brother!

I realize that the voice in my head is right. I don't even know why I'm so tempted to kiss Luke. I don't even like him! Ugh! Why is this so confusing!?

His hand slowly moves up my side, which causes chills to go up my spine.

His hand cups my face, his blue eyes looking from mine to my lips.

He leans in, and our lips are just brushing against each other.

"Luke..." I start to say, but I can't seem to finish my thought.

"Don't. Can you please just focus on the moment we're having right now and forget about everything else? Don't stop me this time," he says, and honestly, I'm tempted to listen.

For some reason, I want him to kiss me, but I have a boyfriend. I'm not a cheater, and I'm not gonna cheat on him now.

I put my hands on Luke's chest.

"Luke, I can't kiss you. I can't let you kiss me. I have a boyfriend, who also happens to be your brother!" I tell him as calmly as I can.

He sighs and shakes his head.

He looks at me and says, "You know what? Fuck it!"

I then feel both of his hands grab my face and he smashes his lips against mine.

Luke is kissing me! What the hell!?

It takes me a second, but I kiss him back. What am I doing!?

Our lips move perfectly together. His kiss is better than Jack's. What's wrong with me!?

He puts my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist.

I want to push him away, I really do, but he just pulls me back in.

His lips are so soft and gentle, and his cold lip ring feels amazing on my lips.

I'm cheating on my boyfriend right now. What's wrong with me?

_______________________________________

So, what are you guys thinking right now? Are you glad that Luke kissed her? Or do you think that was wrong of him? Let me know what you think, and Chapter 5 will be posted soon!