13

Luke's POV

"Wait, you what!?" I ask Leia after she tells me about what happened with her mother.

"I... I have a daughter..." she says timidly.

Leia? With a kid? That was definitely not what I expected.

"So, let me get this straight. You had a baby at 15, your mom basically kidnapped that baby, and now she's just somewhere out in the world?"

She nods and gives me a sad smile.

"When I think about it now, I realize that she was right. I wasn't ready to raise a baby, but my heart still breaks a little every time I think about who my little girl could be. My little Laura," she says, a tear streaming down her face.

I immediately wrap her in my arms and pull her close. "It's okay, angel. I know one day you'll see her again. She may be older, but I know you'll have the chance to get to know her someday."

She looks up at me and places her lips on mine. I kiss her back immediately as our lips move together perfectly.

In this moment, I truly know that I love the girl next to me. Not because of the kiss but because she told me something she always kept hidden. I also know now that she trusts me, and if she ever saw her daughter again, I will be anything she needs me to be to that little girl.

I pull away slightly and look into her beautiful eyes.

"Leia, I know it hasn't been long and we're not really in a relationship, but I need to say this. I love you."

She looks at me wide-eyed.

"You don't have to say it back, nor do I expect you to do so anytime soon. I just needed you to know that."

"Luke."

"Yeah?"

"I love you too, dork. You're honestly the best thing that's ever happened to me," she says with a big smile.

I smile back and kiss her lips once more.

"Luke, could you maybe, uh, stay with me tonight? Every time I think about Laura, I lose sleep."

I nod, get under the covers with her, and cuddled her.

After a while, she falls fast asleep.

********

Leia's POV

It's the weekend, and Luke is taking me out on a date. I'm not sure where we're going though. Luke won't tell me.

Luke and I are walking down the streets of Sydney, his arm around my shoulders and my arm around his waist.

Eventually, we stop in front of an arena.

"Luke? Why did we stop?" I ask.

"Because this is where we're going on our first date," he says and holds up two concert tickets. I practically squeal.

"We're seeing All Time Low!?" I ask excitedly.

He smiles and nods.

"Oh my gosh!!" I say and jump into Luke's arms.

"Also, I know it's not for a couple of days, but Happy 18th Birthday, angel," he says and shows me two VIP passes.

My eyes grow wide. "Luke! This must have cost you a fortune!"

"No price is too high for my angel."

I look up at Luke, smile, and give him the biggest hug. "Thank you so much, Luke. I love you."

"And I love you. Now, let's go before we're late for sound check."

I nod and we head inside.

********

I can't believe it.

Alex Gaskarth is standing right in front of me.

Someone help me.

The concert was amazing, and Luke and I managed to be able to go backstage and meet the guys.

"Hey, guys. As you may already know, I'm Alex. That loser over there is Jack," he just kept talking and I'm just standing there staring at him.

"What's your name, beautiful?" Alex asks and I look around the room.

"Wait, are you talking to me?" I ask stupidly.

Alex chuckles and says, "Yes, I am."

"Oh," I laugh nervously. "I'm Leia."

"Nice to meet you, Leia. Did you enjoy the show?" Jack jumps in.

I nod. "Definitely. It was the best night of my life! If I could, I would do that all over again."

Jack laughs. "That's great!"

We talk for another couple hours. Jack and Alex give me their numbers, and Luke and I leave the venue.

"Did you have fun?" Luke asks me.

"Hell yeah! Thank you so much, Luke," I say.

I lean in to kiss him, but I suddenly hear a voice say, "Mommy!"

A little girl, probably around 4, runs up to me and hugs my legs.

I look at Luke confused and then kneel down to the girl. "Sweetie, I think you have me confused for someone else."

She has long brown hair, greenish blue eyes, and an adorable smile. She just giggles and shakes her head.

"Nope, you're my mommy."

I raise an eyebrow.

"What's your name sweetie?"

Before she could say something, I heard an all too familiar voice answer the question for me.

"Laura, don't run off like that aga- Wait... Leia?"

"Mom? Laura?" I ask with a tear going down my face.

_______________________________________

Hey guys!!! I hope you liked this chapter and thank you all so much for over 3.34K reads!!!

And also, I SAW 5SOS LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!! I WANNA GO BACK AND DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!

Anyway, please tell me what you thought of this chapter and I'll post Chapter 14 as soon as I can.