Seven.

Chapter Seven:

"Strolling With the Titan-Shifter, Eren Jaeger."

~•~•~•~

You woke up and the first thing that greeted you was Levi's sleeping face. He looked so peaceful while he was sleeping, you didn't want to disrupt his peaceful sleep.

You sat up and ran your fingers through your hair, trying to fix it. After a minute or two of relaxing, you crawled out of Levi's bed, only to be stopped by him himself grabbing your wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" Levi questioned.

You cleared your throat, "Um...I'm going out?"

Levi clicked his tongue and let go of your wrist, you stared at your Corporal who looked back at you with no expression whatsoever. You turned around and quietly left his room, shutting the door behind him.

~•~•~•~

You were gently stroking your horse's mane when Eren walked up to you, holding the reins of his own horse. You faced him, scratching your horse's chin.

"What can I do for you, Eren?" you asked, smiling warmly.

The boy cleared his throat, "Umm..."

"If you're wondering about what to call me, don't. Just call me (F/N)," you cut him off.

"Could you go with me? I kinda want to go on a stroll," Eren asked, "...to, like, clear my head. A lot of stuff has happened lately, and I just wanna think."

"If you wanna clear you head, why would you want me to accompany you?" you queried.

"I don't want to get lost," was what Eren said.

You agreed to his request and so, you got on your horse and Eren did the same. The both of you rode away from the old HQ, and after awhile, you began talking.

"(F/N)," Eren began, "what do you think of Captain Levi?"

You chuckled, "I don't know, honestly. Why'd you ask?"

"I'm scared of him, honestly," he admitted.

You snickered, trying not to sound mean, "It's okay, Eren, most people are scared of him. That's nothing to be ashamed of, the Corporal is pretty scary."

"Are you scared of him?" Eren asked.

"No, not really. All I know is that I should NEVER piss him off, but other than that, I don't really mind him," you answered.

"He's a very...unique person," Eren said, making you laugh.

"That's true, but I don't really mind. He's okay, you'll get used to him eventually, Eren, trust me. All it'll take is a little bit of time," you said.

Eren nodded and afterwards the two of you walked in a comfortable silence. At some point, Eren said it would be a good idea to go back and you nodded, following the lead of the boy. When you got back to the old HQ, you returned your horse's to their stables.

The first thing that greeted you was Hanji who excitedly ran up to you and Eren, she clasped Eren's hands with her own and smiled cheekily.

"Major Hanji?" Eren questioned.

"C'mon! It's time to experiment!" Hanji exclaimed.

The insane woman then asked you if she could borrow Eren for a bit and you agreed. After Hanji dragged the poor male away, you shook your head and chuckled as you walked into HQ. On the way to your room, you had bumped into Levi.

"S-sir!" you exclaimed, shocked.

Levi gave you his signature glare, "Clean my office, right now, (L/N)."

"Huh? Why?" you asked.

Levi clicked his tongue, "For running off with Jeager awhile ago, what else do you think, you brat? We still don't know if it's safe to be with him, he could've killed you for God's sake!"

You nodded in understanding and quietly walked to Levi's office, not bothering to complain or whine, knowing it would only lead to more work. You begun cleaning his office and after a minute or two, Levi --who had decided to come along-- said he would leave for a bit and so, he left.

You simply continued cleaning...

(Levi's P.O.V)

After a few minutes, I walked back into my office, only to find (F/N) scrubbing the floors furiously, while also showing off her fantastic ass in front of my face.

Stop it. Now isn't the right time for this, Levi.

I sat down and immediately went to work, completely ignoring (F/N)'s presence. After a few minutes, I heard a frustrated growl and I looked up from my paperwork to find her trying to clean this one spot. After a few more seconds, she sat down and wiped her forehead, before facing me.

"Levi~, i'm tired!" she whined.

She suddenly realized what she had said, and slapped her hand over her mouth, her (e/c) orbs widening in utter shock.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, I-"

"It's alright, you're dismissed, (L/N)," I said.

(F/N) nodded and left the room, leaving me all alone with nothing but my paperwork. I sighed in frustration and went back to my work, wanting to finish it as soon as possible.

(Your P.O.V)

You collapsed on top of your bed and after a few minutes spent staring at your pillow, you decided to skip dinner and just sleep, extremely tired from cleaning the Corporal's office the whole afternoon.

~•~•~•~

You awoke to somebody banging on your door. You sat up and ran a few fingers through your hair before another loud bang caused you to jump in surprise.

"Open this fucking door right now or I will make you clean until you're dead!" Levi yelled, clearly agitated.

You quickly opened the door and met the Corporal who was beyond pissed. Seeing his deadly glare immediately reminded you of how scary the Corporal would be when he got mad. He was so goddamn intimidating right now, and that made you wonder as to what you did wrong that made him so angry.

"S-sir?" you questioned.

Levi barged into your room and slammed the door shut, making you flinch, "Don't you fucking 'Sir' me! I have been trying to call your attention for five whole fucking minutes! It's fucking dinner time, you imbecile!"

"I'm not eating dinner, Sir," you said, trying not to sound as scared as you felt.

"Well I'm not listening to that bullshit coming out of your mouth," he snapped.

You were about to say a brilliant --not actually-- retort, but Levi cut you off by grabbing you and carrying you on his shoulder all the way to the dinner hall. When he got there, he put you down rather forcefully and glared at you as you sat down.

He sat down himself, and crossed his legs, "Eat or I'll shove that food up your ass."

You immediately ate as fast as possible and glanced at Levi who calmly sipped his tea, glaring at you occasionally. Neither you nor Levi spoke another word for the rest of the time in the dining hall and it remained that way when you left and immediately ran to your room.

After changing into your sleeping clothes, you quickly wrapped the blanket around your body as you awkwardly stared at the wall, trying to sleep...

...it was hard, noting the fact that you were imagining Levi shoving a piece of bread up your ass --literally--.