Chapter 3

Y/n pov

I woke up to the sound of a alarm. I sat up and saw Camila half naked. I tried not to stare. She may be a bitch but she does have a nice body.

"What are you looking at?" She said harshly. I didn't say anything and got up. I changed to some clothes. And got my phone. I heard the door closed.

I opened and saw Camila walking.

"Hold up Camila." I said loudly.

"Why are you following me?" She said with an attitude. I laughed softly.

"I'm not, Mrs Wilson said wherever you go I go."

"Ugh, I've to be stuck with you for 2 weeks." She says

"I feel the same way." I say in a whisper. We walk to the lobby and see everyone else.

"Okay, today is a free day. You can walk around Brazil but you have to stay with your partner and be here before 8." She told everyone.

"So where do you wanna go partner." I said to Camila trying to make her mad.
She ignored and just walked away.

"Damn well you walk fast." I say.

"Shut up y/n." I laughed. She kept getting annoyed. We walked to a place to eat breakfast. When we got there I saw mani & Dinah.

"Mani." I screamed. She waved. And Camila turned around. She saw Dinah. And of course she went towards her. Camila and Dinah are bestfriends like me & Mani. Mani went towards me.

"Hey." I smiled at her.

"It's been so good with Dinah, Me & her get along so well." She looked happy.

"That's good." I said.

"What about you & Camila?" She asked.

"Not so much." I say chuckling. I saw Dinah & Camila walking away from the place. I lightly hit manis arm and she turns around. She runs over there and I just walk. I catch up to them.

"Camila we need to stick together." I say.

"No we don't y/n, just go away no one wants you here anyway." I don't say anything back. I just walk away. I look at mani. And I told her she can go with them. I just walk around by myself.

A few hours later

"Olà" (hi) I heard someone say. I turn around and see a really pretty girl.

"Olà," (hi) I say back.

"Que està fazendo aqui sozinho." (What are you doing here alone) She asked.

"Pensando." (Thinking) I say smiling.

"What about?" She asks.

"Oh so you can speak English." I smirk.

"Yeah just thought you only spoke Portuguese." She smiles.

I chuckle "but just about life." I answer her question. We talk more and walk around together.

"I have to go but I hope I can see you some other time." She smiles I nod and walk back to the hotel.

I go into the elevator & wait till it's the 5th floor. Then I enter my hotel room.

"Where the hell have you been?" Camila asked.

"Sorry mom I was taking a walk." I said sarcastically.

"I got Introuble because of you." She says loudly.

"It's not my fault you hate me." I say back. She rolls her eyes.

"One day your gonna roll your eyes and their gonna be stuck." I say almost laughing.

"shut up y/n, your so annoying." She says sitting down her bed. I go in the bathroom to take a quick shower.