Chapter 5

Camila's pov

I was laying down Intill I heard a knock. I walked over to the door.

"Hey?" I said to I think her name is Normani.

"Uhm hi where's y/n?" She asked looking around the room from where she was standing. "She went to my room and told Dinah to come to her room because we needed to talk. "

"Well she's asleep." I said. She nodded.

"In the morning can you tell her I came by." She asked before leaving. I nodded and closed the door. I looked at y/n. She looks cute when she's sleeping. I smiled at myself and went back to laying down.

Y/n pov

I wake up and check my phone.

4:00 a.m

I couldn't sleep so I just stayed awake. All I can think about is Camila. Which is weird. I check my phone again and text mani.

Y/n- we need to talk, and I went by your hotel room. Call me in the morning when you wake up.

I let my phone to charge and just stayed in bed till its time to get up.

7:00

I check my phone again and get up. I head towards the bathroom to change. And I fix my hair. I leave the bathroom and see Camila moving around In her bed. I just wake her up. But she basically was fake. So i don't know. I just leave her alone. I go down to the lobby to eat breakfast.

"Y/n/n." I heard someone call me. I turned around and see mani sitting alone.

I get my breakfast and go up to her. "Hey, where's Dinah?" I ask.

"Oh she's still in our room, she's awake but she said she was gonna come down In a few minutes." I nod and sit infront of mani.

"So you texted me? What did you need to talk about? And why did you come to my hotel room?" She asks.

"Well mani, I came to your hotel room because Camila & I actually got alone and had a good time. But I overheard her say she was faking it or some shit like that. I left the room and went to your room so I don't know you can make me feel better since you always do. That's why I texted you." I looked at my breakfast and wasn't hungry anymore.

"She doesn't know does she." She asks. I shake my head.

"And she can't know." I say. "She'll make fun of me, and call me shit."

I like Camila. And only ally knows. We never talk about it. We always say i hate her when there's people around. I've liked her since I was little. Me & Camila used to be friends in elementary school, but I guess she hung out with the wrong crowd in middle & high school.

"Y/n, I'm sorry I brought it up." She says. I smile at her.

"It's okay mani." She smiles back. "Let's talk about you and Dinah." I say which makes her happy. She tells me a lot about Dinah which was surprising. And we talk about other topics as well.

I check my phone. 8:43

"Shit." I look up at mani.

"What?" She says.

"I need to wake Camila up, or we'll be stuck here again." I said looking at my phone.

"Oh well I need to go back up anyway." Mani said. I nod and we walk to the elevator.

"How's Brazil so far for you." I ask mani.

"It's not that bad, it's actually fun since I'm with Dinah all day." She says looking up as if she day dreaming. I chuckle. We get to the 5th floor and I walk to my room and mani walks to hers.

"What the fuck." I say looking at Camila and Austin making out.

"I went down to the lobby just for 40 minutes at the least and y'all are making out, get out of my room Mahoe!" I say.

"I'll talk to you later baby." Camila says to him. He nods and walks out of the room.

"Really?" Camila says annoyed.

"Well sorry I don't want to see y'all eating your faces off." I say.

"Whatever y/n, you left me alone and didn't even wake me up for breakfast." I chuckle.

"I wanted you to have your sleep, and I needed to talk to mani! I came up here to see if you were awake." I said getting annoyed.

"Shut up y/n I'm tired of you talking, this trip was supposed to be fun but no you had to ruin in." She says yelling.

"I am tired of you saying shit to me, I'm tired of putting up with you all these years. I'm tired of you, I can't believe I ever thought you were an actual good person." I say calmly leaving the room.