Chapter 7

Y/n pov

I sat down with my back on the wall. I put my head on my knees. I wanted to cry. But no tears came out of my eyes. I was so angry with everyone.

"Y/n?" Someone said. I looked up and saw Justin one of my closest friends.

"What's wrong?" He asked kneeling down to see if I was crying.

"Shit happened with Camila & Dinah." I said not wanting to explain everything.

"Oh." He said. He sat down beside me.

"Are you okay though?" He asked putting his hand on my thigh. I nodded.

"I'm fine Justin, just shit happens." He nodded understanding.

"How's the trip so far?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"It's fucking amazing, I've been to 7 places already and it's barely 3 days." He was smiling.

I chuckled. "That's good."

"How are you and Lauren?" I asked awkwardly since Lauren was my ex.

"We're good. She's really amazing and really fucking hot." He said. I looked at my phone laughing.

"Y/n." Mani said opening the door beside me. I got up quickly and looked at her.

"What." I said concern.

"I need you." She looked down like she was embarrassed or something. 

I was about to go in my hotel room Intill I remembered Justin was outside the room. "Justin, I have to go but I'll talk to you later." I said smiling. He nodded and went towards Lauren's room.

I went in the room and mani went to my bed sitting down. I sat down Infront of her.

"I'm sad y/n." She started to get frustrated.

I put my hands on her thighs to give her comfort. "I know mani, but it's gonna be okay. I promise."

Tears started falling down her cheeks. "Don't cry mani. We'll eat ice cream and watch movies to get your mind off of her."

"Okay." She said quietly.

"Ill be right back with ice cream." I told her.

I left the room and headed to the lobby. So much going to the lobby and 5th floor I thought. 

I left the elevator and saw shay.

"Hey beauty." I said behind her. She turned and smiled.

"Hey y/n." She said.

"I was about to get ice cream for me and my bestfriend, do you want to join?" I asked.

"I can't, I'm about to do a photo shoot. But I'm free tomorrow." She said.

"Alright, I'll see you then shay." I smirked.

I went to this little room in the lobby, there was a lot of junk stuff mostly chocolates. But I got ice cream, Hershey's, & sour candy.

I went back to the elevator to go back to the 5th floor.

When the elevator opened I saw Camila kissing Austin.

His hands where on her ass. She seemed uncomfortable, her hands where about to open the door mani was in. I ran towards her.

"Don't go in there." I said.

"Why?" Camila said. I looked at her awkwardly.

"Because ma-" i was about to say.

"Babe, I have to go ill text u later so we can meet up." He said biting his lip. His just an asshole.

"Okay baby." Camila said pecking his lips. Austin left to the elevator.

"You were saying?" Camila asked.

"Mani is in there crying. And because of your dumb ass bestfriend. Aka Dinah, she's fucking sad." I said.

"Is that why you have ice cream?" She asked looking at the stuff I brought. I nodded.

"Fine I'll be in Dinahs room." She said rolling her eyes.

"Thank you." I smiled at her. She gave me a weak smile.

I shrugged it off and entered the room.

I saw mani laying down asleep. I smiled.

I put the junk food on Camila's bed. And pulled the covers on mani.

I kissed her forehead and grabbed the stuff I was holding earlier.

I walked out of the room & went to Dinahs room. I don't know why.

Camila opened the door confused.

"Mani is asleep and i wanna eat this junk food I don't wanna eat it alone. I hate you and you hate me but your the only person in this floor I kind of know." I said.

"Okay." She said leaving the door open. I walked in and saw manis & dinahs bed.

I sat down Infront of the tv with Camila. She grabbed the ice cream first which wasn't a surprise.

"All that ice cream isn't just for you." I said.

"I don't care, I'm sad." She said eating the ice cream.

"Why?" I asked.

"And you care because?" She looked at me with ice cream in her mouth.

"I may hate you but people don't deserve to be sad." I said truthfully.

"Austin's cheating on me, but he thinks I don't know." She says above a whisper.

"I'm sorry." I look at her.

"It's okay." She said smiling weakly again.

"You deserve better Camila, you can't let him cheat on you like that." I said not getting my eyes off of her. She looked down at her ice cream.

"I love him." She said which got me angry for some weird reason.

"Are you sure? Or do you just love thought of who he can be."

"I don't know." Camila says closing the ice cream and putting it away from her.

"Your beautiful Camila, and I bet you are wonderful to." I smile saying that.

She looks at me. We just stare at each other for a few long minutes. I lean in putting the chocolate beside me. She leans in as well.

I crash my lips towards hers. I lay her down on the floor and kiss her passionately. She kisses me back immediately. I put my hands under her shirt. And kiss her neck.

"What the fuck." I hear someone say opening the door.