Chapter 16

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I look around and remembered that I was going back to Miami. I was still on the airplane.

You have 2 in a half hours till we land in Miami. The loud speaker said.

I looked beside me and saw Camila sleeping on my shoulder. She looked really comfortable. Awe she was adorable in her sleep.

What the hell has gotten into me? I shrugged it off and turned my music off. I slowly got up from my seat and made sure Camila's head wasn't uncomfortable. I went to the restroom.

While I was walking to the restroom I saw Normani and Dinah. Dinah was wide awake and mani was leaning on Dinahs shoulder, like how Camila was with me.

Dinah looked a Normani and smiled. Then she looked at me and her smile faded. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom.

I did my business and walked out of the restroom. I walked back to where I was sitting.

When I looked at Camila she was moving and saying stuff in her sleep.

"Please don't." She said sleeping. I sat down and tried to wake her up.

I moved her enough to not hurt her.

When she woke up and punched my nose.

"Ow!" I touched my nose to see if it was bleeding and it was.

Camila looked at me shocked. "I'm so sorry y/n."

"It's fine." I smiled at her.

A flight attendant came by and looked at my nose that was still bleeding.

"Do you need something." She asked. Before I could answer Camila answered for me.

"Yeah, can you get her 3 paper towels please?" The flight attendant nodded.

After a few seconds the flight attendant came back with 3 white paper towels.

She gave them to Camila, Camila twisted them and gave me them.

I stuffed it in my nose and put my head back a little.

"I'm really sorry y/n." I heard her say.

"Camila, it's fine okay? It was on accident. Plus it barley hurts." I said truthfully.

I looked back down at her. "Put your head back y/n."

I smiled at her. I looked at her lips then her eyes.

"What?" She said shyly.

"Nothing." I put my head back a little bit.

After a few minutes of my head back. I took the paper towels out of my nose and looked at it. It was full of blood.

I picked my nose a little to see if there was still blood and there wasn't.

The same flight attendant came by.

"Ms" I said. She looked at me and smiled.

"Can you throw these away please?" She looked at the towels with blood and nodded.

"Also what's your name?" I asked her.

"Jennifer." She answered.

"Pretty name."

"Thank you." She smiled again and walked away in front of me.

I looked at Camila and I saw her roll her eyes.

She looked at me and put her head on my shoulder.

2 hours in a half later

We're about to land so please stay in your seat.

I woke up from the sound of the speaker.

I looked beside me and Camila was still sleeping, her head was against the window.

I sat up and waited till we landed.

"Camila." I shaked her a bit.

She jumped a little and looked at me.

She rubbed her eyes. "What time is it."

I shrugged my shoulders.

She lay her head on my shoulders again. She closed her eyes acting like she was asleep.

"Wake up sleepy head, we are about to land." Her eyes lit up.

"Finally, I miss my mom and sister." Her head was still on my shoulders. Her eyes went up towards me.

"Y/n."

"What." I said looking down at her.

"Why aren't you mad at me anymore? Is it because I almost got raped?"

I thought about what she said. Did I stop being mad at her because of that? I thought about it really hard. I missed her. I'm with Shay. And I really like Shay.

I finally decided what to say.

"I just missed you. And seeing that broke my heart." I said.

"I missed you to y/n."