Chapter 21

A/n sorry for any mistakes. This fic is almost finished. Enjoy.

Your pov

I look at Camila and she smiles at me. I walk a few steps towards her. "Hey." I say.

"Hi." She says back. "I wanted to ask you something."

I nod. "What is it."

"Are you busy tonight?" Before I answer I think about what I'm doing tonight. Crap, I'm taking Shay to the beach.

"Yeah, I'm taking Shay out." She looks down sadly. "I'm sorry cam-."

"No it's fine." She interrupted me.

"Are you sure? Cause I can cancel-."

"It's fine y/n. She's your girlfriend." I give her a small smile and she smiles back. But I know it was a fake one. I hate hurting her like this.

"Camila wait." She looks up at me again. "When I kissed you, why did you let me?"

"Well why did you kiss me in the first place?" She asks.

She turns back around before I could answer and sits down in her seat.

I sit back down on my seat and look down at my drawing.

"Y/n!" Cameron yells.

"What." I yell back.

"A girl named Shay is here and she's really hot!" I chuckle. I walk downstairs and look at Shay with a short dress.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." She says.

"Sorry, it's just you look really beautiful." She blushes and looks down at her heels.

I put my fingers in her chin and put her head up a little. I lean in and peck her lips slowly.

"Get a room guys." Cameron says. I roll my eyes.

"Are you ready?" I ask Shay.

"Alright, Cam, tell mom I left with Shay when she comes back okay?" He nods and turns back to the tv.

I walk out of the door with Shay.

After a few minutes we finally make it to the beach. "I'm excited." Shay says.

I look at her smiling. "Your honestly so cute babe." She blushes again and kisses my cheek.

I park at an empty spot, I walk out of the car and Shay does to.

"The beach is so beautiful at night." She says.

"Your beautiful everyday." I smile at her.

We walk towards an empty spot of the beach where there's a blanket and some food.

"This is romantic." She smiles.

I chuckle and sit down beside Shay. We talk about things, and eat.

After talking and eating Shay gets up and goes towards the ocean.

"Come on baby." She screams out.

I laugh and get up. I walk towards her and smile at her looking around the ocean.

She looks at me and walks towards me. I grab her by the hand. "May I have this dance M'lady?"