Chapter 19

Couple of weeks later

I walked in my 4th period. I sat beside mani. She looked at me and smiled.

"How are you and Shay?" I smiled when she said her name.

"We're good. Tomorrow night I'm taking her to the beach." I keep my smiling and look at mani.

"Wow a night on the beach, how romantic." Mani chuckles.

"What can I say mani, I'm the romantic type." I smirk. Mani rolls her eyes.

The teacher walks in and everyone gets quiet. She starts her lesson and I just sit there acting like I'm listening.

"Ah Camila nice of you to join us." Ms. Johnson said. I looked up and saw Camila standing in the door way. She was wearing blue ripped jeans with a black crop top. She looked really hot.

I would be lying if I said I'm over Camila. Everyone looks at Camila. She looks at everyone else nervously. She goes towards Ms. Johnson.

She turns back around and walk to her seat. I look back down and started to draw on a blank space under my notes. "Okay, Camila since you weren't here half of the class time you will use ..." Ms. Johnson starts to look around the room. "Y/n notes."

I look at Ms. Johnson. "Do I have to?"

"Yes y/n." She says with a certain tone.

I sigh quietly and go back to drawing on my notebook.

Lunch

I sit down Infront of mani with bea beside me and ally beside mani.

"Do you still have feelings for Dinah?" I say to mani. Mani looks up at me still chewing her burger. She looks at bea and I look at ally.

"I-I don't kn- know." She says uncertain. "Why?"

I look at my food then at everyone infront of me. "Because I still have feelings for Camila, and I don't know how to move on."

"You owe me 5$ dollars ally." Mani says looking at ally.

I looked at mani confused. "Did y'all seriously bet on this?"

Ally smiles brightly. I roll my eyes playfully.

I look over the cafeteria and see Camila with Dinah. Camila glares at me and looks at Dinah quickly.

That was weird I thought. I shrug it off.
"I'll see y'all in class, I have to use don't the restroom." They nodded.

I walked to the restroom. When I walked in I saw Camila standing there. She was on her phone leaning back to the wall.

I cleared my throat. Camila looked at me and gave me a small smile.

She started to walk out of the bathroom. Before she could be in the hallway I grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

She looks at me. I look at her admiring her then at her lips. She licks her lips and leans in. I lean as well. We get a couple of millimeters closer. She looks at my lips and I close the little gap between us.

I feel her plump pink lips. I let go of her wrist and put one hand on her hip. I deepened the kiss pulling her close to me. I put my other hand on her ass and squeeze it. She moans in my mouth, giving me Entrance to put my tongue in her mouth.

"Y/n?" Someone said.