Chapter 12

A/n the pic above is what everyone is wearing to the party including you.

Your pov

When I went downstairs I saw Shay talking to a few people.

She looked at me and smiled. "Hey y/n where have you been?"

"I was upstairs with the girl I told you about it, yeah well stuff happened I don't really wanna talk about it." I said. She nodded understanding.

"I'm sorry about leaving you alone." I told Shay.

"It's okay y/n, I met some fans." She chuckled.

"That's great." I looked around for mani. And I couldn't find her anywhere.

I went to get a drink for Shay and I. I looked turned towards where Shay was at and saw Camila making out with Austin. I rolled my eyes and saw Shay.

"Hey beauty, here's your drink." I smirked.

"Back to the flirting huh y/n." She smiled.

"I probably had a change of heart." I joked. We sat down and started to talk about different things. A few times I felt Camila staring at us. At one point I looked back at her and she rolled her eyes like she was jealous. But I shrugged it off.

Normanis pov

I went to the other side of the back yard with Dinah behind me. Barley anyone inside could see us.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked Dinah annoyed.

"I'm sorry mani, even if you don't believe me. I never meant to hurt you."

"Yeah well sorrys won't fix anything." I looked at Dinah confidently.

"Probably not but hopefully this will." Dinah leaned in. I froze not knowing what was happening. She kissed my lips slowly & softly. I kissed back softly as well. She put her hands on my waist to deepened the kiss more. Now I felt her tongue inside my mouth.

I bit Dinahs bottom lip softly to not hurt her. And smirked. She looked at me really confused on what just happened. I was just smiling like an idiot.

"I'm sorry mani, I shouldn't have kissed you, that was wrong in so many ways." Dinah said with her hands in her forehead.

"How was it wrong?" I asked curious.

"Your a girl and I'm a girl, I don't like you like that, your not really that popular your like dorky, & I have a boyfriend." She said.

"Liking the same gender isn't a horrible thing. Your just a horrible person. If you didn't like me like that you wouldn't have kissed me 2 times. And does it fucking matter if I'm not popular? Oh and yeah you do have a boyfriend who treats you like fucking shit. You actually think I'm blind to know how a guy should treat his woman? Your un fucking believable. I can't believe I ever thought you were the girl of my dreams." And with that I left to look for y/n.