Chapter 6

Y/n pov

I went to lobby and left the hotel. I didn't know where I was going but I just kept walking.

I bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry." I said kneeling down to get their stuff.

"It's okay." She said smiling.

I looked at her properly. She was really beautiful.

"Thanks." She said.

"Oh shit did I say that out loud?" I said. She nodded and chuckled.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Y/n and you?" I said.

"Shay." I nodded.

"Really pretty name." I said truthfully. "Wait are you Emily from ppl?"

She nodded She smiled that I recognized her.

"Well what are you doing here in Brazil?" I asked and we started walking together.

"I'm with my friends." She looked at me. "And I'm about to go to my hotel." She said walking im guessing to her hotel.

"Is it fine if I walk you?" I said walking beside her.

"Yeah." She said. We started talking about ppl and other stuff. We walked to her hotel & the steps seemed familiar.

I didn't bother to look at anything else but her. She stopped walking and I looked at her hotel.

She was staying at the hotel I was staying at. "I'm staying here to."

"Really? What floor?" She asked.

"5th floor." We walked in the hotel.

"6th floor." She said. I nodded. We went In the hotel and I hit the 6th floor button first.

She was about to leave the elevator Intill I grabbed her wrist not hurting her.

She looked at me curious. "I wanted to ask if I can get your number? Since we're both basically staying here for 2 weeks."

"How old are you y/n." She asked chuckling.

"I'm 19, and yes I'm still in high school only because I failed 8th grade." I said.

"I don't know." She said having 2nd thoughts about this.

"Come on, your 23 just four years older. Plus age don't matter." I winked. (In this fic shays 23.)

"Fine let me see your phone." I gave her my phone and she put her number in, I did the same.

Y/n - hello beauty

Shay😍😉 - So your gonna be a flirt now

Y/n - Only for you babe😉

I smiled at the texts and went to the lobby. When the elevator door opened I saw my teacher.

"Ms Wilson." I screamed out. She turned around and looked at me.