Chapter 23

Your pov

"Y/n, why are we here at the jewelry store?" Mani asks.

"I'll explain everything later just help me out alright?" Mani nods and walks beside me.

Graduation day ( a month later )

"Are you excited?" My mom asks. She sits down In my bed beside bye.

"No mom. It's 6 in the morning who wakes up this early?" I groan loudly sitting up with my pillow on my butt.

"For your graduation." She smiles. My moms basically has been waiting for this day forever. She even told me when I began high school as a freshman.

"Yes, kind of. I have tell you something, that's gonna happen in the graduation." She nods for me to go on.

I tell my mom everything that I'm gonna do. She's okay with it, hopefully Camila will be to.

"Alright well let me get dressed mom."
She nods again, and walks out of my room closing the door.

I got off the bed and walked towards my closet. I changed into, a light blue button up shirt, with black ripped jeans, and timberlands.

I go to my bathroom, and put some light make up on and curl my hair.

I grab my bag and go downstairs.

"Hey twins." They both look up at me and smile at the same time.

"Okay creepy." I furrow my eyebrows. "Anyway, where's mom she was literally in my room 30 minutes ago?"

"She had to pick something up, so your taking us to school." I nod slowly and walk towards them.

"Want cereal?" I ask them. They nod, and I grab the cereal and milk.

I pour some for the twins and for me.

We eat and talk.

"Alright brush y'alls teeth." I say. They run up the stairs and brush their teeth.

After 2 in a half minutes we walk out of the door.

Cami😘❤️- Hey baby, meet me in the restroom after 7th period.

I chuckle at the text Camila sent me. I already knew what was gonna happen.

"Y/n." Mani says.

I look at her and grin thinking about Camila. How beautiful and her soft pink lips and-

"Y/n!" Mani slaps my right arm

"Ow what."

"You zoned out, I asked are you ready to you know what." She looked around for no one to hear.

I laugh softly. "Yes."

The bell rung and I grabbed my stuff quickly. "I'll see you before I do that alright?" Mani nods and walks away. I jog to the bathroom with my stuff still in my hands. When I open the bathroom door Camila is standing there waiting for me.

She looks up at me and grins.

"Hey baby." She says.

I put my stuff down and walk a few steps closer to her. I crash my lips towards hers, I squeeze her ass, which causes her to moan. I slid my tongue in her mouth, and pick her up with her legs around me. I push her towards the bathroom walls softly not letting go of the kiss.