Chapter 18

Camila's pov

I woke up and yawned. I grabbed my phone from beside me to check if y/n texted back.

Still nothing.

"Kaki, mom said to get up she made breakfast." Sofie, my sister said walking in my room.

"Okay." I smiled at her.

I moved my body to the edge of my bed, with my foot on the floor and my hands on my face - rubbing my eyes.

I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey Mija." My mom said.

"Hey." I walked to the table and sat down.

After eating my food I went upstairs to lay down again.

I checked my phone to see if y/n texted.

Y/n☺️💓- sorry Camzi, I can't hang out today I'm gonna be with my family. But we can maybe hang out tomorrow.😌

Camila - it's fine, and okay.☺️

I put my phone beside me and turned on my laptop.

Y/n pov

Shay❤️- hey babe I'm already in Miami. I'll meet you at the place around 6.

Y/n - okay

I walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

After the shower I changed clothes to meet Shay. I put on a black shirt with a red & black flannel. And black ripped jeans. With black and white converse.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"Y/n why are you dressed up?" Cameron asked.

"I'm going somewhere with a special someone." I told him.

"Who?"

"Her names Shay." I walked to the kitchen to get an orange.

After explaining who Shay was to Cameron he ran upstairs.

"Mom." I screamed out.

"What." She screamed back.

I walked towards where my mom was.

"Hey mom, did you know that your the best mom ever?" I smiled at her.

"What do you want y/n?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I'm going somewhere with Shay. And I'm gonna be back before 11 but I was wondering if I can borrow your car."

My mom looked at me like she was thinking. "Fine."

"Yes thanks mom I'll text you when I'm coming home." I hugged her and walked out of the room. I went to towards the door to grab the keys.

"Bye twins." I yelled out. I walked out of the door and drove to the place I was meeting Shay at.

20 minutes later

I got off the car and walked to the bowling alley.

I went inside to find Shay. When I walked inside I saw Shay sitting down waiting for me.