Laurance

------------aphmaus POV-----------------
Today is April 16, I was heading to mateli to speak with the lord there for him and his army to join my Phoenix drop alliance (just in case we have a war). I walked on the Woden planks from the docks to mateli. I wandered around town asking for the lord then I meet Laurance. He had orange hair the color of fire and he had green emerald eyes that was the same color of his big emerald sword in his belt. I then asked him the same question I asked everyone else in this village.
"Do you know we're I can find the lord ?" I asked
"Hello...oh my" he said  with awe
"What?" I asked
"You look stunning like Atlantis beautiful and rare" he said with a smile
"Woah cassaanova " I said blushing a light red
"Hello my name is laurance " laurance said and shook my hand with a big smile
"My name is aphmau " I said shaking
His hand back
When I said the name aphmau his eyes widened "a-apmau..?" Laurance asked
"Remember me laurance " he hugged me tightly but I was confused I've never seen this man in my life I said in my head "aphmau p-please remember me I-i love you"Laurance said with tears forming in his eyes and laying his head on my shoulder "I'm so sorry I don't remember you at all " I said trying to comfort him. Then laurance quickly got off my shoulder and wiped the tears off his face "sorry I might be thinking of someone else " he said trying to play it cool but I can see past it. " now back to my question do you know we're I can speak with the lord "the lord died today from his failure son" Laurance answered and I hugged him whispering "don't blame yourself in not a fool I can see that you are his son" Laurance then said "well you can speak to lord Hayden or kenmur " Laurance said he then pointed me towards the direction of their hut slowly walking away "Ok bye Laurance " I said and waved and I headed to the hut.