Party

-----------/aphmaus POV /--------
All day yesterday I say next to the bedside of laurance until he woke up
When he woke up he asked me "aphmau were are we " he asked trying to opening his eyes but he still could not see (he's blind if you don't remember)"we are in phenox drop "
I said as I glanced out the window "it smells nice " he said while smiling
Then out of no were cadenza walks in yelling "Laurance ?!"
"I heard what happend " she said hugging laurance "cadenza?" Laurance said looking so happy . Cadenza then let go and took a good look at laurance and said "oh my your hair the dye it's fading " I giggled and introduced myself "well I'm sorry to interrupt anything but you need a makeover laurance" cadenza stated . "Well Molly and dale are having a baby shower for Alexis maybe would you like to come laurance and cadenza "OF COURSE I LOVE BABIES!" She said excitedly "let's get to the makeover !"
******laurances POV*****
Cadenza is doing my makeover again o swear if she dyes my hair purple she'll pay
*skip to the end of makeover *
Cadenza giggled the whole time she was dying my hair she also took out my fake green contacts too she then lead me outside while I bumped in every pole there was.
^^^^^^^^^aphmaus POV^^^^^^
Today I got dressed and put on my silk purple dress which cadenza had let me borrow and I put in a flower crown with my favorite colors . When I was done I walked out side were I saw laurance bumping into every thing (if you don't remember he's blind)he looked different . He had short light brown hair and turquoise blue eyes and he wore a nice black suit with a green bow tie.