Ghost

---4 months later---
It's been four months to rebuild phenix drop while we were building emmelyn was studying laurances wings which Laurance figured out he can go in and out of his angel form but not his ghost "this might sound crazy but...he might actually be your guardian angel" emmylen said while closing the book she was reading and taking of her glasses "as long as Laurance is alive I'm happy" I said smiling at laurance "I can see you are happier than before" emmylen said straining her skirt and standing up "but this is like no magic like I seen and you know I seen it all and read it all " emmelyn said while helping Laurance up "now Laurance do you you feel anything" emmylen asked "other than my love for aphmau than no" Laurance winking at me making me blush.
"Ugh...get a room love birds" emmylen said pushing me and Laurance outside "aphmau...everything I said in there was true I love you aphmau" Laurance then pulls out a hand carved wooden ring with "aphmau" engraved on it "I know this isn't much and I don't want to take thing to fast so this ring is a promise...a promise that I will never leave you...and a promise that you will always be mine" Laurance said putting the ring on my finger "Laurance I love you...you don't know how much I missed you" I then leaned into a kiss until I walked through Laurance (he was ghost) "aphmau I missed you too for what seemed like second for me but 2 months for you" Laurance said and picked up a weed and worked his fingers around it making it turn into a beautiful lilac rose "for you my lady" Laurance said handing me the rose and bowing.

Until Laurance slammed on the ground in pain "UGH"Laurance said screaming ,and slamming his fist in the ground "LAURANCE??!!!"I yelled "emmylen!!" I called out tears in my eyes which fell through Laurance