Chapter 3 The Cullens

Jason's P.O.V. I was not going to let her out of my sight, We were sitting on the couch,when we heard a loud hiss coming from outside. I growled in the back of my throat,and tighted my grip on Amy.I told her to wait here I did this by pionting to the groud,I think she got the hint she nodded her head in understanding. I went outside to find other people in my camp! Why oh why was this happening?I noticed Edward but I wasn't sure who the other people were. Edward was talking to a teen just as pale as himself. He kissed her then started to walk towards me. Hi again he said I nodded, he gave me a weird look then turned to the teen he just kissed. Bella go in the house take him with you he said pionting to me and you know what to do. Will do Hon she said smiling sweetly at him.

Edward then walked back to his car,and started to talk to a little girl that was inside the car. You the girl named Bella said while grabbing me by the shirt collar and dragging me back inside. I was surprised at her streinght,Bella Amy said jumping off the couch and ranning towards her. Hey you she laughed.So you been having trouble with Jane? Yeah will don't worry us Cullens have it under control. I hope you are right why don't you guys just kill her? Good question. I just stood there taking it all in, Oh sorry hon this is my friend Bella we went to school togeher, she is the only person that stuck up for me.

It was nothing Ames I was an outcast too, they both laughed. I however didn't find it funny, Bella thiis is my husband Jason. Yeah I know Edward filled me in, sorry I didn't come with him before, I had to go to my dad's funrel. Oh god i'm sorry to hear that, it's fine he died of old age. Is your mom ....? Yeah she is still around she has a few years left in her. That's good so how is Nessie? She is here she is going to try to convince Jane ........ I noticed they did that a lot trailing off while talking. I was confused about all this. Sorry my husband is confused about everything, yeah I can see that.

back outside; Edward's P.O.V. I got Nessie to convice Arrow and Jane to leave the Voorhees alone it took some time though. I was kind of worried that Jane would hurt me and Nessie,becuase Bella was inside with Amy. But some how it worked out. Nessie P.O.V. It took forever to get it through to Jane and Arrow I could tell father was nervous. After I was done I followed dad into the house. When we entered the house I saw my mom and auntie Amy that's what I call her and a really huge guy with a hockey mask covering his face. Hey ness Amy said how have you been I walked up to her and put my hand on her cheek. The masked guy cocked his head at me, Amy smile when I was done showing her.

Bella's P.O.V. My daghter placed her hand on my cheek and showed me what happened while they were outside. I smiled at her and told her I loved her,Edward came and hugged me. I think we should hang out around here for at least a month to make sure they don't come back again. Edward agreed Ames can you please watch Ness for us while we go rent a cabin? Sure Bells but hey I'll move into Jason's and you guys just stay here. Ok??? that's a good idea how bout it Hon? Sounds good to me Bells my husband replied.